Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reeses

[Selling] Apollo KO - Skynet

This is a discussion on [Selling] Apollo KO - Skynet within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Good morning everyone, I am currently selling or willing to partner with someone on some 22xx files that have been ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default [Selling] Apollo KO - Skynet

Good morning everyone,

I am currently selling or willing to partner with someone on some 22xx files that have been licensed to me by SkyNet (A new and upcoming Anti-cheat, made by a reputable KO Developer in the Turkish community). The overall investment can be spoke with me in regards to it all. Here is some looks at the files, feel free to download the client and login and take a look around:

Investment includes - license, host, panel, pus, client, and of course the developer of the anti-cheat.

https://www.apolloko.com/

My Skype is - JaymzThomasson69
    My Discord is - Breezy(English)#8669
    Feel free to hit me up for more information and we can speak.

Thanks,

Probation Senior Member

to bad your a scammer, Supposed to be banned on this forum and you are a peace of shit dev. You also have an ugly ass kid

Banned Regular Member

Damn you still going on? Go stream RuneScape ya virgin and possibly go do some hard drugs so you can remember who you are talking too. Preferably go buy a handgun, stick it to your temple and off yourself, it would be a much cleaner world without you
    EmoPriest likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reeses View Post
    Damn you still going on? Go stream RuneScape ya virgin and possibly go do some hard drugs so you can remember who you are talking too. Preferably go buy a handgun, stick it to your temple and off yourself, it would be a much cleaner world without you
    Go throw that ugly ass kid you have to the ditch. Its a failed waste of life.