sha21wn & Jules will be looking for clan

This is a discussion on sha21wn & Jules will be looking for clan within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Most would remember us from Ares but we played CW for a lil over a year as well. We will ...
Page: 1

Default sha21wn & Jules will be looking for clan

Most would remember us from Ares but we played CW for a lil over a year as well.

We will be playing in the evening hours EST mostly, and would like a clan that will be active during these times.

Although most would remember me as mage, both of us will be playing sins. We have played this game for a very very long time and would like to get hooked up with some GG's early on.

I was looking through the recruitment pages looking for some members of BadCompany, DeadShotCorps, or Vind/Ruth, so we could play with our old friends from Ares but I didnt really see any .

Anyway let us know, we could go orc or human.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

<3

happy to see that u guys are coming back.
    no point for me to try and get dragon now:P
    Last edited by Zingery; 01-22-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Costa stil got plenty of room and we are all old school players with the skill needed to play with anyone i think. If you guys are interested swing by at Costa / CAlliance Homepage &bull; Index page and leave a post there.

PS: You need to register at the forum to see the KO section

hey shawn and jules, yeah not that much ares old school players around, costa ring me a bell thou

anyway glad to have u guys here

Alright cool I'll check it out.

@Jacox to bad about the old school ares players but hope to see you there ^^.