Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by soenne Nik would you let me in? :P Depends, apply and we'll see :P. Haha I'm kidding, ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Nik would you let me in? :P
    Depends, apply and we'll see :P. Haha I'm kidding, I've played with you and against you and I know how dedicated you are, and on the other hand, I also Chris, Rabi and Nick in the clan as well as they were both ur and my clan members.

Banned

omg so i dont wanna come to this clan -_-
    the forum had the same style as the old forum that we were on grobs clan..
    thats lame;\
    grobs i talked to u on msn u told me to come to sexyko but it sucks..
    lets just go ko4lifeko

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I have yet to be proven wrong, and yet for someone to take the #1 clan spot rank from me. Sounds cocky, but it's true.

lol says who? Felix? He knows that it's not right for asking me to switch my nameas I've played longer under the name theReapers™ then GROBS has, yet probably more famous on MYKO then TheReapers was on USKO. I am only going with my clan to the server with name theReapers™ and that's final. After all, it's not my fault for being an organized clan leader and always being the first one to post ahead of time and getting my whole clan set up on which I think is just right on time.

edit: For the people still applying, I have still yet to accept quite a few of my old ex-members, so for the new ones I will most likely be asking you to come out in the closed BETA, mostly to look at your pk style.
    I find this excruciatingly funny seeing as just yesterday you told someone to "relax" for making a clan topic. I seriously do.

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    thats lame;\
    lets just go ko4lifeko
    lol just because I deleted your application topic doesn't mean you have to start come hating on here... it's not hard to follow simple rules when applying.
    And hold on "OMG OMG OMG he has the same forums as ****, what a copy cat". Advice: grow ta fuck up. I only used invisionfree and php forums, and I will continue using either one of those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I find this excruciatingly funny seeing as just yesterday you told someone to "relax" for making a clan topic. I seriously do.
    That's why I said in the other topic, you'll find it funny in a few days when I post my topic :P. Idk, I guess you can say I was expecting to be the first one to post anything about recruitment, he beat me to it though :P, even though I still am first to post about clan recruitment .

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    thats lame;\
    lets just go ko4lifeko
    LMFAOOO!!!

I have yet to be proven wrong, and yet for someone to take the #1 clan spot rank from me. Sounds cocky, but it's true.

lol says who? Felix? He knows that it's not right for asking me to switch my nameas I've played longer under the name theReapers™ then GROBS has, yet probably more famous on MYKO then TheReapers was on USKO. I am only going with my clan to the server with name theReapers™ and that's final. After all, it's not my fault for being an organized clan leader and always being the first one to post ahead of time and getting my whole clan set up on which I think is just right on time.

edit: For the people still applying, I have still yet to accept quite a few of my old ex-members, so for the new ones I will most likely be asking you to come out in the closed BETA, mostly to look at your pk style.
    wow, you're such a tool...and really dumb. Felix says: thereapers=grobs, which seems to say grobs will have thereapers clan name, but hey what does he know? hes just the person mostly in charge of the project while you have your purple name which somehow means you're A) an amazing KO player and B) a decision maker on these forums. You're whiny and arrogant and an idiot. When will you get it into your tiny little mind that no one gives a fuck about myko. This is, was, and always will be a USKO based forum and thereapers led by grobs is a well known usko clan. Why don't you stop crying and find another name, because if you're as good as you think you are and say you are (which i HIGHLY doubt) everyone will know you and your new clan name anyways.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    wow, you're such a tool...and really dumb. Felix says: thereapers=grobs, which seems to say grobs will have thereapers clan name, but hey what does he know? hes just the person mostly in charge of the project while you have your purple name which somehow means you're A) an amazing KO player and B) a decision maker on these forums. You're whiny and arrogant and an idiot. When will you get it into your tiny little mind that no one gives a fuck about myko. This is, was, and always will be a USKO based forum and thereapers led by grobs is a well known usko clan. Why don't you stop crying and find another name, because if you're as good as you think you are and say you are (which i HIGHLY doubt) everyone will know you and your new clan name anyways.
    So if my clanleader in ares would make her clan, Infinity, then the Infinity in diez would make their clan in this server...who should be allowed to keep the name?
    Infinity in ares has been for the longest time, but infinity in diez was prolly more known.
    This is an endless argument.
    we can prolly find 10 clans in myko and ko on different servers with the same name. should every1 start to argue over that?

god, ppl are being such kids in here now.

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    god, ppl are being such kids in here now.
    USKOs cry babys, don't mind them...

Let me bold some stuff first. I'm actually sitting behind this computer screen and laughing my brains out. I told you, there will be nothing that will make me change the name of the clan, it's my clan name, and it's going to stay the way I presented it and the way it was presented all the way back from the start of KO. If you want to continue crying on here, please do so, but either way, the name stays the way it is. I have a score to keep, and keep on making the clan #1 like always under the same clan name, and not a different one.

Let me bold some stuff first. I'm actually sitting behind this computer screen and laughing my brains out. I told you, there will be nothing that will make me change the name of the clan, it's my clan name, and it's going to stay the way I presented it and the way it was presented all the way back from the start of KO. If you want to continue crying on here, please do so, but either way, the name stays the way it is. I have a score to keep, and keep on making the clan #1 like always under the same clan name, and not a different one.
    Did I mention you're a complete tool? Other than restating that, I'm done arguing with an idiot. I sincerely hope that you decide not to play this server if/when Felix says TheReapers falls under the "known clans" rule and only GROBS can lead it. I think one less douche will make for a much better server.

Banned Senior Member

hahaha im amazed thank you man,you just saying how great me and my clan was I just checked your forums and clan rules,application,topics,categorys is a full copy of my forum that we had long time ago hahaha its ok that you took all that but even clan name ? hahaha

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Did I mention you're a complete tool? Other than restating that, I'm done arguing with an idiot. I sincerely hope that you decide not to play this server if/when Felix says TheReapers falls under the "known clans" rule and only GROBS can lead it. I think one less douche will make for a much better server.
    wtf is a "known clan rule" btw?
    -.-

I love this server , he dont even exist and there is such a drama haha keep going people

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    I love this server , he dont even exist and there is such a drama haha keep going people
    Theres always drama when new servers open!

Im actually ROFLing that GROBS is so much of a retard that he thinks everyone forums looks different. The undez and fierce forums when they were recruiting for the new servers were exactly the same as this one now. And most clans rules are the same anyway you tard.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM