Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Let me bold some stuff first. I'm actually sitting behind this computer screen and laughing my ...
Page: 6

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Let me bold some stuff first. I'm actually sitting behind this computer screen and laughing my brains out. I told you, there will be nothing that will make me change the name of the clan, it's my clan name, and it's going to stay the way I presented it and the way it was presented all the way back from the start of KO. If you want to continue crying on here, please do so, but either way, the name stays the way it is. I have a score to keep, and keep on making the clan #1 like always under the same clan name, and not a different one.
    my question then is why did you went with fatality @ ionia?

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    my question then is why did you went with fatality @ ionia?
    MY question is why are you so ugly?

Im so bored

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Im actually ROFLing that GROBS is so much of a retard that he thinks everyone forums looks different. The undez and fierce forums when they were recruiting for the new servers were exactly the same as this one now. And most clans rules are the same anyway you tard.
    Haha thank you for such a nice words

I promise i wont post anymore

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    MY question is why are you so ugly?

Im so bored
    Lets go pk!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Right I said in other threads I am going to be strict with copycat names of chars and clans.

Becuase this forum was for players of USKO to speak out against K2 with ou the right of their chars.

Now Iwonyoumoan actually asled me diectly on msn.

I will disban clans and some chars could be deleated over this. We all have or identity on this frums because of USKO. Now with both the clans standing firl I think you need to act a bit more like adults and sort this out and then both CL can tell me your solution.

Obiously I am guessing logos and capes with be different. As a Solution can one of you put the copywrite C after the name and the other has tm. Also playing opisite nations would help.

Been following the drama

Good solution suggested by Felix.

Hopefully a good rivalry begins because of this.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

god nik, ur making alot of people go orc to pwnd u. someone is going to get hurt and it aint me!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    hahaha im amazed thank you man,you just saying how great me and my clan was I just checked your forums and clan rules,application,topics,categorys is a full copy of my forum that we had long time ago hahaha its ok that you took all that but even clan name ? hahaha
    Ok I don't how well you are taught down their in Bosnia, but you guys don't seem very intelligent.

First of all, applications, whatever clan you apply to, you will most likely be asked the same questions with a few variations. So show me your forum, I'll go check the applications and tell you if it's the same

Second of all, I just made the forum 3 days ago, and I spent an hour writing down the rules, the rules that I have always used before, just reconstructing the wording,... and yet you accuse me of copying your forums?

Third of all, I don't even know the link to your forums, or either know you... I don't need to, because I find it pointless having to know other leaders that will have their clan name under mine in ranking. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Right I said in other threads I am going to be strict with copycat names of chars and clans.

Becuase this forum was for players of USKO to speak out against K2 with ou the right of their chars.

Now Iwonyoumoan actually asled me diectly on msn.

I will disban clans and some chars could be deleated over this. We all have or identity on this frums because of USKO. Now with both the clans standing firl I think you need to act a bit more like adults and sort this out and then both CL can tell me your solution.

Obiously I am guessing logos and capes with be different. As a Solution can one of you put the copywrite C after the name and the other has tm. Also playing opisite nations would help.
    Felix I explained myself. Even though these forums have been used by USKO players mostly for a year or so, afterwards many MYKO players came, thus creating diversity between the 2 places. Simple as I said before, if theReapers™ was a random noob clan in MYKO, I would have taken a different name without hesitation, but no, we were always known there and known afterwards, and I continue to keep the name alive. As I said, I'm not changing the name, and I'm especially not talking to a childish person who uses immature comments like "you copied my forums". The fact is, my clan stays theReapers™, as it has been a "legend clan" from MYKO as you describe the meaning of that phrase. Just an additional comment, this isn't USKO, from what I know it's called ko4lifeKO, and it has nothing to do with USKO. I don't care whether he calls it TheReapers, or whatever variation of the name, but my name clan's name is theReapers™, and all I can assure is that as time passes by is that people will see that his clan is the actual copy of mine,... that's how confident I am, I assure you that.

@Josri
    When I led Fatality in Ionia, it consisted of 3 clans that were under my leadership. I really did want it to be theReapers™, but 1 reason for the change was because we wanted the names to look alike, since in the word Fatality you can switch the L's and I's, and the other reason being was because at that time I didn't have that much time to run 3 clans by myself, that's why both me and Forsaken have led it, and it was only fair for him to make some decisions as well. It wasn't to my liking, but at that point I had no say as Forsaken was supporting the idea of calling it Fatality, and most of the other 100 people in vent (the day that we started) liked it better then Fatality. That's why I mentioned before, Ionia was the server that I liked the least, simply because it would be the first and last time I run 3 clans, and simply because it consisted pretty much none of my ex-theReapers™(people I can count on), and they were all new, thus not such a great crew.
    ps. I would post the SS that I have of the 100 people vent that we had full, unfortunately I reformatted my computer about 3 months ago, but there is 100 people out there that can tell you of the maxed out players that were on it... I was told that a KO clan had never had that good of organization as that ever before?

EDIT: My clan has always been a human clan, so if any clans out there want some real competition in CZ, I suggest you go orc, as we are also seeking competition.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

from now on u keep ur responses short understood?!

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Okay really now your accusing him of taking your forum skin? why the hell would he want to do that? and if he did why does it matter?... and i've seen many clans use that outline and I'm pretty sure they didn't get it from you.

I honestly can not comprehend how the internets can accommodate your massive toolyness. The best clans don't have to tell everyone how great they are, other people say it about them.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I honestly can not comprehend how the internets can accommodate your massive toolyness. The best clans don't have to tell everyone how great they are, other people say it about them.
    I thought you said you are done with me? Or does this topic really attract you that much to post in here? I don't need to mention how amazing my clan is, you will experience that for yourself and see it yourself once the server starts, until then, why not just do what you said in your previous post "I'm done with this idiot, no more posting".

I never even heard of his clans so they can't be so great. We could 1v1 for the clan name and the loser will settle with a different name, however it doesn't bother me so much because people will think you guys are just copys or our sub clan

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    I never even heard of his clans so they can't be so great. We could 1v1 for the clan name and the loser will settle with a different name, however it doesn't bother me so much because people will think you guys are just copys or our sub clan
    Haha I really doubt you would want to do that. If you did and wanted a rouge vs, I bring you vhf (DaddyCooL), or a warrior vs, Mike (F9Devil/Delicious).

As I said, this isn't a topic for me to boost, I already mentioned before that the clan name will stay no matter what, and you will look up to it .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Haha I really doubt you would want to do that. If you did and wanted a rouge vs, I bring you vhf (DaddyCooL), or a warrior vs, Mike (F9Devil/Delicious).

As I said, this isn't a topic for me to boost, I already mentioned before that the clan name will stay no matter what, and you will look up to it .
    sure i play rogue, il 1v1 either.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM