Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by fors4ken old, nice, lovely drama of ko <3 @nik, i don't really understand why wud say those ...
Page: 13

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fors4ken View Post
    old, nice, lovely drama of ko <3

@nik, i don't really understand why wud say those about jeff since he never ever ever talked about getting anything from clan drops even after attending more isiloons-bosses than you, and he got the rol and u took the iron belt? Correct me if im wrong but wasn't that you that went inactive and sold the iron belt right after taking the drop, and calling him selfish ?

"i don't respect you clannie/player-wise, meaning someone i would want to play with again..." a huge lol at that. You sound like its ure call to take him to ure clan, im pretty sure jeff wouldn't join ure clan even if u beg him. And about "respecting" him as a clannie, he is one of the very limited players during ionia that i can actually call as a clannie. He was there in clan till the end of fatality and doing his best for clan, he cud've just left the clan and join jas' clan to get items.

Nyways, will be fun to watch this topic, a real "good luck" to the people in your clan, they're gonna need that.

He is a lot more loyal than you, since he was in clan till the end of fatality, he cud have just leave and join jas' clan in order to get items.

and here it is heard! From the other fatality clan leader himself!

Nik u got satted brah. munch wang

gotta respect sam <3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    "certainly not mine, and certainly not something I agreed to but had no choice as the loud mouths take control of the vent." As i remember YOUR the clan leader tho nik you keep telling everyone that u led the clans.. and u couldnt even control ur own vent over "NTING" really come on. i really didnt even hear anyone say anything about sam until u went inactive. most of the people looked up to you, until you took that IB and dipped out for a bit, thats when people got pissed off.
    Yes pretty much the whole clan looked up to me. There were many mistakes on Ionia, all starting off with me agreeing to share leadership with Sam, and then running 3 clans, and etc...

Read the first post of this topic, and I think it should say that Ionia was my worst experience,... except I didn't include the specific reasons, but take a wild guess that all can be thrown out on the spot if you were in my position.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    so if we stayed human and had nothing to kill in cz it would make the server more fun? i thought we were playing on online game on which were suppose to have a lot of fun over..im sure people getting bored, leaving clan or quitting the game would be worse then what happend.

"the loudmouths" ? ur the fucking clan leader arnt u? ban us from the clan or vent or were u too scared i dont understand?

everyone said sam this and sam that because SAM was the actual clan leader not u.

running 3 clans? wat did u do? accept people after reading a forum? all u did was make the clan and let things just go down the drain.
    It would have been more fun staying human and having nothing to kill for some time until people leveled, then having to NT and making like half of the people from the 3 clans quit. You brought up the idea, and Sam being my equal half, as we did share leadership, he followed it just like many more of the clannies that could speak on vent wanted to go. So what can I do personally when more then who knows how much are up for it? Nothing. That's why I said it was my first and last time running 2 or 3 clans, cause it's not something that 1 leader can take care of, at least I admit that I can't... while with me, it's always been running 1 clan, keeping a focus on satisfying the 30 or so members, and not 90.

I let the clan go down the drain? Don't even bullshit, cause while I was in control of the leadership and my word was the word, we were top clan with both and had everything under control. It was only when you bunch decided to NT, and when the other ton of players followed that I didn't give a shit anymore, as you've seen me quit the server like 2 weeks or so after that NT.

Look on the bright side for this server, since it's KE version, you won't have to donate any NP to stay one of the top clans and who knows, maybe even top... as donating NP was so hard for you, cause you wanted that extra little amount of pixels showing a dragon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yes pretty much the whole clan looked up to me. There were many mistakes on Ionia, all starting off with me agreeing to share leadership with Sam, and then running 3 clans, and etc...

Read the first post of this topic, and I think it should say that Ionia was my worst experience,... except I didn't include the specific reasons, but take a wild guess that all can be thrown out on the spot if you were in my position.

It would have been more fun staying human and having nothing to kill for some time until people leveled, then having to NT and making like half of the people from the 3 clans quit. You brought up the idea, and Sam being my equal half, as we did share leadership, he followed it just like many more of the clannies that could speak on vent wanted to go. So what can I do personally when more then who knows how much are up for it? Nothing. That's why I said it was my first and last time running 2 or 3 clans, cause it's not something that 1 leader can take care of, at least I admit that I can't... while with me, it's always been running 1 clan, keeping a focus on satisfying the 30 or so members, and not 90.

I let the clan go down the drain? Don't even bullshit, cause while I was in control of the leadership and my word was the word, we were top clan with both and had everything under control. It was only when you bunch decided to NT, and when the other ton of players followed that I didn't give a shit anymore, as you've seen me quit the server like 2 weeks or so after that NT.

Look on the bright side for this server, since it's KE version, you won't have to donate any NP to stay one of the top clans and who knows, maybe even top... as donating NP was so hard for you, cause you wanted that extra little amount of pixels showing a dragon.
    Your word was never the word. The loud mouths that took over vent had say. Even as clan leader, you had no say in shit. You are weak and unfit to run a clan. It will just fall apart like in Ionia.

Quote Originally Posted by Fors4keN View Post
    old, nice, lovely drama of KO <3

@Nik, i don't really understand why wud say those about Jeff since he never ever ever talked about getting anything from clan drops even after attending more isiloons-bosses than you, and he got the ROL and u took the iron belt? correct me if im wrong but wasn't that you that went inactive and sold the iron belt right after taking the drop, and calling him selfish ?

"I don't respect you clannie/player-wise, meaning someone I would want to play with again..." A huge LOL at that. You sound like its ure call to take him to ure clan, im pretty sure Jeff wouldn't join ure clan even if u beg him. and about "respecting" him as a clannie, he is one of the very limited players during ionia that i can actually call as a clannie. He was there in clan till the end of Fatality and doing his best for clan, he cud've just left the clan and join Jas' clan to get items.

Nyways, will be fun to watch this topic, a real "good luck" to the people in your clan, they're gonna need that.

he is a lot more loyal than you, since he was in clan till the end of Fatality, he cud have just leave and join Jas' clan in order to get items.
    Attended more isiloons then me? Says the guy who didn't even have the point system list (meaning I had the list and kept track of it during the whole time) until I mentioned to you before time that I'm quitting and you finally got on to tallying all the isiloon screenshots.

As for loaylness, I didn't want to embarass myself and some of the other people that joined specifically cause I was running the clan as it came to a total wreck when you supported Jeff's idea on NTing.... but no, that even went into shit, cause at first I got bitched at by the people that wanted to stay human cause they thoght it was my decision when it was actually yours, and when I decided to quit the 2 or 3 weeks after NTing orc, then I got bitched at again for taking an Iron Belt like a month before quitting, yet from what I remember I was the top10 who showed up to isiloon/boss hunts and also the fact that I ran and took my time to run the clan properly until we NTed.

What jeff quoted was something that was suppose to stay between me and my clannies on the our clan forums,... but I guess you guys have to make a whole drama talk about it by copying and pasting those words on these forums lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicWannaBe View Post
    Your word was never the word. The loud mouths that took over vent had say. Even as clan leader, you had no say in shit. You are weak and unfit to run a clan. It will just fall apart like in Ionia.
    We will wait and see about.

"cause while I was in control of the leadership and my word was the word," Sorry ur word wasnt shit, cuz people still went to BOWL when u said go isi. and u didnt do shit about it. and when people argued with your "Word" what did u do? nothing cuz u where scared to kick anyone. And 3 clans? i dont know where u gettin that 3rd fuckin clan. and Np donating really? I do believe he donated all his nps in fuckin C-west. and on Ionia he still kept with the clan donations n shit.

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    "cause while I was in control of the leadership and my word was the word," Sorry ur word wasnt shit, cuz people still went to BOWL when u said go isi. and u didnt do shit about it. and when people argued with your "Word" what did u do? nothing cuz u where scared to kick anyone. And 3 clans? i dont know where u gettin that 3rd fuckin clan. and Np donating really? Jeff couldnt care less about his symbol he even said it infront of the whole clan. that if everyone donated all they had he would too.
    lol pinder don't even lie... Jeff was whining about how he wasn't going to donate anymore NPs cause he spent his monthly security-job payment on NP scrolls, because he wanted to get the bordered dragon. Go ahead and ask him yourself if it wasn't like that.

Kick who? Jaspreet? From what I remember we always had more then enough people for isiloon as we did have 3 clans, so I honestly couldn't give a shit if someone went bowl for their personal runs. From what I also remember I kicked a good amount of people from clan while we were humans, but I guess you didn't know... cause I would be the guy that goes like "OK i just kicked this guy, I'm so important". I had no trouble with Jaspreet, he was a friendly guy, but his sharer (Aviv) was the one that didn't follow the rules and that's why I actually did kick Impulsive from the clan. So cheya.

Banned

Attended more isiloons then me? Says the guy who didn't even have the point system list (meaning I had the list and kept track of it during the whole time) until I mentioned to you before time that I'm quitting and you finally got on to tallying all the isiloon screenshots.

As for loaylness, I didn't want to embarass myself and some of the other people that joined specifically cause I was running the clan as it came to a total wreck when you supported Jeff's idea on NTing.... but no, that even went into shit, cause at first I got bitched at by the people that wanted to stay human cause they thoght it was my decision when it was actually yours, and when I decided to quit the 2 or 3 weeks after NTing orc, then I got bitched at again for taking an Iron Belt like a month before quitting, yet from what I remember I was the top10 who showed up to isiloon/boss hunts and also the fact that I ran and took my time to run the clan properly until we NTed.

What jeff quoted was something that was suppose to stay between me and my clannies on the our clan forums,... but I guess you guys have to make a whole drama talk about it by copying and pasting those words on these forums lol.
    So, you lie to your "clannies" behind closed doors to gain further support and boost your image to them? That shows that you believe they have doubt in you, or you are doubting yourself. Either one is a problem bigger than you come overcome, seeing as you are trying to weasel your way out of it from the people that are supposed to trust and support you most. Pathetic.

So, you lie to your "clannies" behind closed doors to gain further support and boost your image to them? That shows that you believe they have doubt in you, or you are doubting yourself. Either one is a problem bigger than you come overcome, seeing as you are trying to weasel your way out of it from the people that are supposed to trust and support you most. Pathetic.
    Lie about what lol? Him being selfish or not being selfish, whatever anyone believes, does not have anything to do with my clan lol... I just don't get your logic lol. I however did mention that you guys will probably be our biggest competition, which I thought you guys would take as a compliment, but I guess you guys pay attention to other things to just start flaming and shit talking.

Banned

lol pinder don't even lie... Jeff was whining about how he wasn't going to donate anymore NPs cause he spent his monthly security-job payment on NP scrolls, because he wanted to get the bordered dragon. Go ahead and ask him yourself if it wasn't like that.

Kick who? Jaspreet? From what I remember we always had more then enough people for isiloon as we did have 3 clans, so I honestly couldn't give a shit if someone went bowl for their personal runs. From what I also remember I kicked a good amount of people from clan while we were humans, but I guess you didn't know... cause I would be the guy that goes like "OK i just kicked this guy, I'm so important". I had no trouble with Jaspreet, he was a friendly guy, but his sharer (Aviv) was the one that didn't follow the rules and that's why I actually did kick Impulsive from the clan. So cheya.
    Yea, he bought NP scrolls and wanted the bordered dragon, but whilst trying to obtain that goal, he still had more NPs donated than most people in clan. THAT is why he was bitching, because he had lots of NPs donated already while others didn't have shit, but you wanted more from him. That's like saying somebody that buys gbs shouldn't get a clan drop. Yea, they have more items than others, but if they are active and play more than everyone else they still deserve the drop more than others. L2RunAClan.

Inactive Member

then I got bitched at again for taking an Iron Belt like a month before quitting, yet from what I remember I was the top10 who showed up to isiloon/boss hunts and also the fact that I ran and took my time to run the clan properly until we NTed..
    My clan forum is still up Nik, don't make me dig all the forum and find ure dozens of posts where u kept telling how u did geared all ure clan members with full sets on other servers and how u will not get anything, maybe a ske belt AFTER everybody in clan got a decent belt and stuff =)

Banned

Lie about what lol? Him being selfish or not being selfish, whatever anyone believes, does not have anything to do with my clan lol... I just don't get your logic lol. I however did mention that you guys will probably be our biggest competition, which I thought you guys would take as a compliment, but I guess you guys pay attention to other things to just start flaming and shit talking.
    Contradictory statements! YEA, GO NIK! I'll bet it sucks to recognize something, while lacking the ability to identify it whilst referencing it in your post.

You're finally understanding a little. We might make a semi-competent human being out of you yet!

Yea, he bought NP scrolls and wanted the bordered dragon, but whilst trying to obtain that goal, he still had more NPs donated than most people in clan. THAT is why he was bitching, because he had lots of NPs donated already while others didn't have shit, but you wanted more from him. That's like saying somebody that buys gbs shouldn't get a clan drop. Yea, they have more items than others, but if they are active and play more than everyone else they still deserve the drop more than others. L2RunAClan.
    lol ok once again, you guys don't know anything about what happened. At the point where each clannie had 30k donated, Jeff had 10k donated + the amount that he gained, which was like 6 or 7k, and he refused to donate anymore. Lucky for him at that point we changed nations so we dropped that topic. Learn the facts before you post them ^^.

Hey cutie Senior Member

YO ILL TAKE YO CATS DICK SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND CUT IT OFF AND MAKE IT MILLINON pieces AND PUT BANANA IN YOUR FACE AND MAKE BIG EXPLOSION
    FLAMEFLAMEFLAME ON

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM