Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by GROBS You just realized that you and your clan sux,thats why you leaving this server...damn free nps ...
Page: 17

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    You just realized that you and your clan sux,thats why you leaving this server...damn free nps goes away
    We sure did... not only were we out-leveled by most orcs by about 5-10 levels... but we were still #1 clan on human side and maybe even at the server at the time as the clannies had all symbols. BETA doesn't mean much so I'm not gonna boost being #1 there as I don't believe you can boost about having a no life lol.

If you can actually understand English, read the reasons why I gave why I'm not coming to the server. I mean I think it would obvious that any idiot would actually realize that my main problem was the exp... after all I was the only one to create the 2 xp topics and complaining about it. But I guess it's just hard for you to see it that way.

Unlike you, I don't live in a country where most people are unemployed, and yes I'm serious, I'm talking about Bosnia.... and they have the whole time in the world to even xp to lvl 62 in 3 days on a BETA... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Grobs i always tought that number 1 rule of your clan was not flaming other clans?

Lost my respect there.
    He felt threatened lol.

I still dont get why do you bother with ultraextrahardcore leveling, there is so much pvp competition on low levels. Thats why was the MYKO style server always best. If the exp was the way it is now in BETA, everyone would just rush to lvls 60/70 and turned the server into scrolls-pvp-warrior+priest+mage server where they would pk with +5 fps and other shit gear. Tell me now, would you enjoy it? Or leave to a pure pvp private server where everyone got same gear so you could not whine that SOMEONE was lucky and made for example +6 raptor and hits as a truck now?

edit: Damn it guys, think logically please and play the game as it was supposed to be played back then. Thats all the owners and staff want I think.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Grobs i always tought that number 1 rule of your clan was not flaming other clans?

Lost my respect there.
    I flame noobs that talk too much shit and they are noone and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Unlike you, I don't live in a country where most people are unemployed, and yes I'm serious, I'm talking about Bosnia.... and they have the whole time in the world to even xp to lvl 62 in 3 days on a BETA... LOL
    1.Working full time job
    2.Going to Gym every day
    3.Going in town with friends every night on coffe
    4.Got a GF...
    ....and and and and...

And im at lvl 55 not 62 lol ...

And you still sux lol and i hope that you come official and get beated again to the bone lol.

Im out of here,you enjoy having MY attention

I flame noobs that talk too much shit and they are noone and nothing.

1.Working full time job
    2.Going to Gym every day
    3.Going in town with friends every night on coffe
    4.Got a GF...

....and and and and...

And im at lvl 55 not 62 lol ...

And you still sux lol and i hope that you come official and get beated again to the bone lol.

Im out of here,you enjoy having MY attention
    let me guess, this is how they get it done in Bosnia

1. Cleaning toilets
    2. Throwing corn to the chickens (big lifting lol)
    3. town = shit hole in bosnia
    4. sheeps don't count

I will get "beated" again for sure,... as a matter of fact they are probably going to make everyone level 70 at the end of beta so people pk, and I'll see how much you know lol.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

What's up guys?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    What's up guys?
    Nothing, as I said, the clan isn't going anymore, so please close it or delete it, thanks.

DAFAQ Senior Member

1. Cleaning toilets
    4. sheeps don't count

I will get "beated" again for sure,... as a matter of fact they are probably going to make everyone level 70 at the end of beta so people pk, and I'll see how much you know lol.

Long time since you been in Bosnia I see.

Wow, what an argument. How old are you?
    You know nothing about life in these parts (not only Bosnia, but ex-Yugoslavia in general). You are a total joke of a person.
    GTFO.

1. Cleaning toilets
    4. sheeps don't count

I don't mean to be rude but your a descendant of people that brought war to the Balkans, so pissing on a country that liberated itself isn't really nice, especially if you were on the other side of the barrel. Now please stop this nationality insulting and just leave it at rest.

As a neutral person I have noticed that you Nik do like to bragg about yourself, thats why most people flame you. Personally I don't care. But bragging isn't something to be proud of... If you knew more you would know that actions speak louder than words, so even if you did make something in KO, its long gone with how much you destroy'd with your jibberish bragging. Just let the tale tell itself, there is no need for you to keep talking and just generally blowing the facts out of proportion every time you retell your tale.

As for grobs. Hazime daj ih samo pusti na miru vise, znam da ti ih je zabavno flameat al jednostavno ajd pusti ih

Quote Originally Posted by Zo_Zu View Post
    I don't mean to be rude but your a descendant of people that brought war to the Balkans, so pissing on a country that liberated itself isn't really nice, especially if you were on the other side of the barrel. Now please stop this nationality insulting and just leave it at rest.

As a neutral person I have noticed that you Nik do like to bragg about yourself, thats why most people flame you. Personally I don't care. But bragging isn't something to be proud of... If you knew more you would know that actions speak louder than words, so even if you did make something in KO, its long gone with how much you destroy'd with your jibberish bragging. Just let the tale tell itself, there is no need for you to keep talking and just generally blowing the facts out of proportion every time you retell your tale.

As for grobs. Hazime daj ih samo pusti na miru vise, znam da ti ih je zabavno flameat al jednostavno ajd pusti ih
    Sure I was born in Serbia, but I've lived in Canada for quite a long time and here people Serbians/Bosnians/Croatians don't have anything against each other like you mention you guys have back at home, and we put our pasts behind us. Here we all get along fine perfectly, so I really don't know what you are trying to point out.

As for my bragging/ego, it happens, slips my mind and the funny thing is... it's not even that big, I mean sure it's recognizable, but it only seems big because people start to flame about it for pages on. This didn't just start now, but for the past few years that I have been on the forum, and I guess it accumulated so now most the people that know me,... even if I say 1 little thing that might seem like "braggining" they will turn it into a whole big deal and make it seem huge.
    Overall it's a game,.. big deal if someone brags over a game. After all what's a game gonna help you in life? lol... it's nothing but to relax.

Ovaj bosanac moze da sere koliko hoce, ali na svaki post ce da dobije reply... posto nisi bio na ovi forums od davno izgleda, samo znaj da cu uvek da ti uzvratim.

I was refering to your making fun of Bosnia's Econimic and Material state since Serbia is the reason why it is poorer and demolished as to how it once was, thats what i didnt like. Neither would your fellow Canadians who came from Bosnia like the way of your "tone".

I see you haven't either been to these parts in a while or haven't noticed, but people have decided to put it away, just forget about the war. War is insanity, and nothing sane comes out of it. Croatians, Serbians, Bosnians, Slovenians, Macedonians, Albanians are currently living in a sort of harmony compared to before. Except your motherland is still putting pressure on Kosovo. So please next time choose your words carefully when trying to insult a nation that fought for its independence against an agressor.

Anyway enough of the Discovery History Chanel. I personally would like if your clan would decide after all to join on the server. Healthy competition is always a good thing. My competitors will make me play better.

ngojceta

You just realized that you and your clan sux,thats why you leaving this server...damn free nps goes away
    ajd prestani srat prije neg bude prekasno, može? Kad povećaju levele onda ćeš imat priliku dokazat se al do onda nemoj previše kenjat

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Wow, what an argument. How old are you?
    You know nothing about life in these parts (not only Bosnia, but ex-Yugoslavia in general). You are a total joke of a person.
    GTFO.
    No intention of dissing any specific nation,... and as a matter of fact I do know the life style of the ex-Yugoslavian countries as I was born in Serbia and lived there for quite some time, and go back almost every summer for 2-3 months back to my hometown. All my relatives mostly from Serbia and some from Croatian, so I do go visit them usually over the summer breaks, so I do know what's going on in these parts of the Balkans.

Imam dvadest godine ako te toliko zanima.

Quote Originally Posted by Zo_Zu View Post
    I was refering to your making fun of Bosnia's Econimic and Material state since Serbia is the reason why it is poorer and demolished as to how it once was, thats what i didnt like. Neither would your fellow Canadians who came from Bosnia like the way of your "tone".

I see you haven't either been to these parts in a while or haven't noticed, but people have decided to put it away, just forget about the war. War is insanity, and nothing sane comes out of it. Croatians, Serbians, Bosnians, Slovenians, Macedonians, Albanians are currently living in a sort of harmony compared to before. Except your motherland is still putting pressure on Kosovo. So please next time choose your words carefully when trying to insult a nation that fought for its independence against an agressor.

Anyway enough of the Discovery History Chanel. I personally would like if your clan would decide after all to join on the server. Healthy competition is always a good thing. My competitors will make me play better.
    I say we just drop it, as you are right, people did forget about the war and it should be kept that way, and I have no criticism against any of the countries. Well to be honest I do, and that's only towards Albanians... but that's all.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM