Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by stevenFTW Well, when people see TheReapers.. they instinctly think of GROBS clan because its a well known ...
Page: 3

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Well, when people see TheReapers.. they instinctly think of GROBS clan because its a well known clan thats been around for a while, so even if you did create the clan first, in the eyes of everyone your stealing a well known clans name. If I went ahead and made a clan called "Blood" then went on to say I made it first so im not stealing, people would still think im stealing it because its a famous clan while my clan was unknown.

Just take a different clan name, to solve the problem.
    I have no business in this but just because it wasn't well known in USKO doesn't mean it wasn't well known in MYKO.. And this is a KE server

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I have no business in this but just because it wasn't well known in USKO doesn't mean it wasn't well known in MYKO.. And this is a KE server
    TheReapers were verry well known in USKO and on this forums i can tell you that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    sure, il ask my friends who played myko if they remember your clan, and il get them to post.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    MYKO and KO two diferent worlds,i never played myko so i didnt even know about that clan name...this forum has been made for USKO and here is all related to USKO even ko4life server.
    Let me remind you something this forum was once called KO4LIFE that simply means it was created for all the knight online players including the people from myko. Anyways lets not ruin this topic by flaming eachother. Good luck with your clan.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Let me remind you something this forum was once called KO4LIFE that simply means it was created for all the knight online players including the people from myko.
    Yeah but only USKO players were using it...OK doesnt matter i dont want to argue anymore...good luck... just try to find different name please.

Banned

i remenber theunbeatable and clan theReapers on MYKO ( xydonis)

that the old time

bump for nice clan
    Last edited by nouna; 12-25-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Let me remind you something this forum was once called KO4LIFE that simply means it was created for all the knight online players including the people from myko. Anyways lets not ruin this topic by flaming eachother. Good luck with your clan.
    I don't ever remember having a market section for myko servers.

do i need to apply? a.q you know im coming already

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I don't ever remember having a market section for myko servers.
    That's becuase people used the market section in the official myko forums. And there wasnt to many people from myko who were browsing this forum.
    Last edited by AlwaysDown; 12-25-2009 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Yeah but only USKO players were using it...OK doesnt matter i dont want to argue anymore...good luck... just try to find different name please.
    Why should he have to find a different name? Myko clan was made in march 04.. your clan a little later. Therefore he can accuse you of "Stealing his clan name"

I guess we will see whoever has the quickest pc and lvls to 30 the fastest when the server opens to create the clan

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

TBH We would see Grobs as TheReapers on these forums due to us being about USKO.

That's becuase people used the market section in the official myko forums. And there wasnt to many people from myko who were browsing this forum.
    So...this forum was/is for USKO.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sorry I just came back from a party, but I will try to summarize my responses from all your posts, instead of quoting all of them. I will tell you right now, simple and sound, that this clan name is to stay at it existed longer then these USKO reapers that you are talking about. You think you're clan is famous? TBH I didn't even hear of your clan until someone mentioned about it "are u GROBS", and my simple response was "wth is GROBS"? Poing being, this forum isn't called USKO, but ko4life which is generally for all the KO players. It is true however that they were mostly used by USKO people, but once MYKO closed down then we came by these forums too. Just because MYKO had 3 packed servers and a smaller population doesn't rightful stamp the name of the clan. I've played under theReapers™ clan name most of my KO career and that's the way I'm going to finish it off. As I said simply before this clan name was started back into March 2004, how about yours? If was a noob clan, I wouldn't care, but we always consisted of the best players and were top.

Anyways finally say in this, I'm not changing the clan name as I have used it longer then you. Plus I don't see the big deal, I've always went with the name, theReapers™, and from the look of it your clan is called TheReapers,... sure it has the same letters in it, but different styles.

ps. bray you must apply either way, I know you are an old clannie, but I still need you to register to the forums.

Lol get a clue dude. This forum was founded by USKO players. This forum was made for and used by USKO players. This project is created by and based around USKO players. Most of us know the well known clans of most older servers (including TheReapers). Just because you made some clan in MYKO that no one (or very few) people on this forum has heard about earlier than GROBS's doesn't mean you can use it. MYKO is dead for a reason. Deal with it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Lol get a clue dude. This forum was founded by USKO players. This forum was made for and used by USKO players. This project is created by and based around USKO players. Most of us know the well known clans of most older servers (including TheReapers). Just because you made some clan in MYKO that no one (or very few) people on this forum has heard about earlier than GROBS's doesn't mean you can use it. MYKO is dead for a reason. Deal with it.
    Ok sure if it makes you feel better I will deal with it, but you will also have to deal with the fact that this name stays, period.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM