Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; That a boy nik, good, clear and polite answer! x) Although almost no one knows.. I've played both reapers, totally ...
Page: 4

vhf

That a boy nik, good, clear and polite answer!
    x)
    Although almost no one knows.. I've played both reapers, totally different clans and people, I'd stick with nik's anytime, different servers = different mentalities but still..

Btw good point mentioning that in fact this is not USKO forum only and most specifically this precise subforum is PrivKO which only nik's clan does really mean anything to the community.

Have fun

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

This topic makes me giggle.

I remember theReapersfrom xydonis on MYKO from '04 til right before I quit and went to ares, and at that time when I got to ares GROBS was still a member of CelestialWards before he left and made TheReapers on Ares.

IMO, nik's clan probably has more claim on the name, considering that the clan was already made on MYKO prior to USKO's release. I mean no one on USKO who wished to make a well known clan of their own uses the names OneKnightStand from Adonis, or Seed and Channel2 from cypher on MYKO, all well known clan names from those servers.

Either way, it doesnt matter what I think. Both people are gonna desire to use the clan name, should be interesting to see how this turns out xD

Nik, goodluck with your clan. I wish I could join it but I think that when the official server is going to be released I will be way too busy to play. Its too bad for me that the server is running far ahead of schedule in development xD
    Last edited by sir_locksley; 12-26-2009 at 05:45 AM.

wawh

It's just a name... lol

Besides it has tm behind it xD

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Yea first when i saw thereapers i thought grobs returning cus he said it in some other posts so i just was quite but wth is going on

Banned

just read the god damn topic

he said that he made the clan on MYKO in march 2004, which means before ARES so shut it

Banned Senior Member

Aight,we will race then for name good luck hehehe

Banned Member

Ko4mylife , don't intervene in matters that you do not comprehend.
    Nik didn't make thereapers in myko , hell , from what I know , he joined them when they were almost done , so if he thinks he has a claim , he's wrong , and if he tries making therepears here , the clan will simply be disbanded according to the ko4life private server rules.
    Grobs , you got my support mate eventhough we didn't get along on the forums back then.

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by IOwnYouMoan View Post
    Ko4mylife , don't intervene in matters that you do not comprehend.
    Nik didn't make thereapers in myko , hell , from what I know , he joined them when they were almost done , so if he thinks he has a claim , he's wrong , and if he tries making therepears here , the clan will simply be disbanded according to the ko4life private server rules.
    Grobs , you got my support mate eventhough we didn't get along on the forums back then.
    Rules...?

Wheres my carecup?!

Now seriously i see 2 different names

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Rules...?

Wheres my carecup?!

Now seriously i see 2 different names
    +1
    I also see to different names
    dunno what ppl argue over.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sir_locksley View Post
    This topic makes me giggle.

I remember theReapersfrom xydonis on MYKO from '04 til right before I quit and went to ares, and at that time when I got to ares GROBS was still a member of CelestialWards before he left and made TheReapers on Ares.

IMO, nik's clan probably has more claim on the name, considering that the clan was already made on MYKO prior to USKO's release. I mean no one on USKO who wished to make a well known clan of their own uses the names OneKnightStand from Adonis, or Seed and Channel2 from cypher on MYKO, all well known clan names from those servers.

Either way, it doesnt matter what I think. Both people are gonna desire to use the clan name, should be interesting to see how this turns out xD

Nik, goodluck with your clan. I wish I could join it but I think that when the official server is going to be released I will be way too busy to play. Its too bad for me that the server is running far ahead of schedule in development xD
    Thanks for the clear up, and I already messaged you the other day, Stonelz seems to want to come back to, but he uses the same reason as you, saying he won't have enough time, so u 2 might as well share again and I think u'll be just fine.

@GROBS, sure thing. As I said before your name is TheReapers, and my name is theReapers™, so there is a difference,... but I guess if you feel so violated, they you can steal my name if you want, cause I still got an alternative to the name which is just 1 letter off, theReaperz™.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Aight,we will race then for name good luck hehehe
    nik you have no chance. hes going to no life it to 30 . I was in TheReapers on logos and they were a pretty good clan. Except GROBS was jealous of my overly amazing skills :<

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    TBH We would see Grobs as TheReapers on these forums due to us being about USKO.
    They obviously are 2 different names, and technically the server would allow both to be made, but that causes all kinds of confusion, as you can already see. I'm pretty sure this quote says who will have thereapers as their clan name and who will have to find a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    nik you have no chance. hes going to no life it to 30 . I was in TheReapers on logos and they were a pretty good clan. Except GROBS was jealous of my overly amazing skills :<
    I have yet to be proven wrong, and yet for someone to take the #1 clan spot rank from me. Sounds cocky, but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    They obviously are 2 different names, and technically the server would allow both to be made, but that causes all kinds of confusion, as you can already see. I'm pretty sure this quote says who will have thereapers as their clan name and who will have to find a new one.
    lol says who? Felix? He knows that it's not right for asking me to switch my nameas I've played longer under the name theReapers™ then GROBS has, yet probably more famous on MYKO then TheReapers was on USKO. I am only going with my clan to the server with name theReapers™ and that's final. After all, it's not my fault for being an organized clan leader and always being the first one to post ahead of time and getting my whole clan set up on which I think is just right on time.

edit: For the people still applying, I have still yet to accept quite a few of my old ex-members, so for the new ones I will most likely be asking you to come out in the closed BETA, mostly to look at your pk style.

Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    That a boy nik, good, clear and polite answer!
    x)
    Although almost no one knows.. I've played both reapers, totally different clans and people, I'd stick with nik's anytime, different servers = different mentalities but still..

Btw good point mentioning that in fact this is not USKO forum only and most specifically this precise subforum is PrivKO which only nik's clan does really mean anything to the community.

Have fun
    v register on the website

Nik would you let me in? :P

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM