Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Haha I really doubt you would want to do that. If you did and wanted a ...
Page: 9

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Haha I really doubt you would want to do that. If you did and wanted a rouge vs, I bring you vhf (DaddyCooL), or a warrior vs, Mike (F9Devil/Delicious).

As I said, this isn't a topic for me to boost, I already mentioned before that the clan name will stay no matter what, and you will look up to it .
    off topic:
    Hey, i just wanted to post this.

I know both of you, Nik and Mike, and I respect both you guys.
    But don't say Mike is F9, cause he simply isn't, he was a sharer on F9.
    Alex & Eric were the owners of F9.
    Mike shared on F9, same as Danny. When Eric & Alex quit.
    They gave the account to Danny. So then it was Danny's account.
    When Alex came back, and asked the CS to change all the info, so then Danny lost the account again and Alex had it back. And he probably still has now.

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    I just wish we could see Tioc or maybe Hatred here!
    We already talked once about getting Tioc back on a private, however many of us didnt want to spend much time into it, so doubt this will happen anytime soon.

I might tell about this private once I've seen enough. Atm I dont have enough info to recommend this to the old tiocs.

DonGerry

LOL! TheReapers ... where is Grobý? StevenFTW? Ammock? Didinino? Syro? all the old ppl? ... take them back, and i gona start in there aswell

Regards
    G3rm4n

btw. Gramps u lazy bone, where have you been? connected ya on msn alot of times

This is not TheReapers, its theReapers™.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DonGerry View Post
    LOL! TheReapers ... where is Grobý? StevenFTW? Ammock? Didinino? Syro? all the old ppl? ... take them back, and i gona start in there aswell

Regards
    G3rm4n

this is myko reapers, not usko reapers.
    Grobs got his own clan for the server

raulin

I wanna play in theReapers ... i ex member clan TheConvicts in Logos !! because clan full

Banned Senior Member

See what i was telling you about,everyone thinks this is my clan :S CONFUSING for USKO players...

Everyone,this is not my clan,this is some reapers from myko...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Don't worry, people can post here "I want to join your clan" all they want... except they won't be accepted until they actually apply to my forums and are to my liking. All these one's that have been saying that they want to join haven't applied, so I don't see the big deal,... and trust me when I say they didn't apply, since right now like 90% of my clan consists of my old members.

Syrolis

Quote Originally Posted by DonGerry View Post

Regards
    G3rm4n

Im going there so you better get your ass in the server aswell
    In what clan?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    off topic:
    Hey, i just wanted to post this.

I know both of you, Nik and Mike, and I respect both you guys.
    But don't say Mike is F9, cause he simply isn't, he was a sharer on F9.
    Alex & Eric were the owners of F9.
    Mike shared on F9, same as Danny. When Eric & Alex quit.
    They gave the account to Danny. So then it was Danny's account.
    When Alex came back, and asked the CS to change all the info, so then Danny lost the account again and Alex had it back. And he probably still has now.
    Yah I was a sharer, and thats what nik is referring to when taken in context. And no, Alex and Matt technically owned F9, and Eric was more like a sharer to them. However whenever anyone refers to the pk skills of the character back in the day they are most likely referencing Eric's influence and videos. Matt kicked me off F9 pretty much due to a ss of an isolated incident that he received from someone who very much disliked me and decided to ss part of an ingame conversation he had with me while i was completely hammered... so you can interpret that anyway you want I don't give a fuck. Then Danny started sharing on it when Matt joined Vindictive, and Matt lost Danny's II 9 and blah blah blah, Alex ended up scamming the account back from Danny which was supposed to be his payment for the lost II 9. Honestly its a whole mess, that account was pretty much whored out on a consistent basis.

When ppl ask me who I am, for one I tell them that I played and made the videos of Delicious on girakon, and secondly I tell them that I used to share on F9. I played F9 for a good solid 8 or 9 months, and gained it like 5 levels, was elected king, and gained somewhere around 600-800k np getting it to about 2.3-2.4m nps or something like that mostly on my own. I played longer on F9 than either of my own accounts on ares or on Delicious, so ppl are more likely to remember me on ares from my time spent on F9 than my other ares characters, probably not more so than Deli though considering the pk videos I was actually working on making a pk video towards the end of my time on F9, but when I got back from vacation and saw that Matt had decided to kick me off I gave up on that :P

Anywho, KILLING! long time no see ghuy. <3 You should play with us on this shit ._. I miss your sarcastic comments making me furious on vent D:

Quote Originally Posted by sir_locksley View Post
    Yah I was a sharer, and thats what nik is referring to when taken in context. And no, Alex and Matt technically owned F9, and Eric was more like a sharer to them. However whenever anyone refers to the pk skills of the character back in the day they are most likely referencing Eric's influence and videos. Matt kicked me off F9 pretty much due to a ss of an isolated incident that he received from someone who very much disliked me and decided to ss part of an ingame conversation he had with me while i was completely hammered... so you can interpret that anyway you want I don't give a fuck. Then Danny started sharing on it when Matt joined Vindictive, and Matt lost Danny's II 9 and blah blah blah, Alex ended up scamming the account back from Danny which was supposed to be his payment for the lost II 9. Honestly its a whole mess, that account was pretty much whored out on a consistent basis.

When ppl ask me who I am, for one I tell them that I played and made the videos of Delicious on girakon, and secondly I tell them that I used to share on F9. I played F9 for a good solid 8 or 9 months, and gained it like 5 levels, was elected king, and gained somewhere around 600-800k np getting it to about 2.3-2.4m nps or something like that mostly on my own. I played longer on F9 than either of my own accounts on ares or on Delicious, so ppl are more likely to remember me on ares from my time spent on F9 than my other ares characters, probably not more so than Deli though considering the pk videos I was actually working on making a pk video towards the end of my time on F9, but when I got back from vacation and saw that Matt had decided to kick me off I gave up on that :P

Anywho, KILLING! long time no see ghuy. <3 You should play with us on this shit ._. I miss your sarcastic comments making me furious on vent D:
    Don't raise your ego now, but I personally know that Mike made F9Devil for what it was.... not the whole part of it, but out of all that pked/played on F9, I can say Mike was the one that made it good. Delicious is the same story, even though he shared on Delicious, he was the one that made it dragon and made the name for Andre who was the owner.

Don't raise your ego now, but I personally know that Mike made F9Devil for what it was.... not the whole part of it, but out of all that pked/played on F9, I can say Mike was the one that made it good. Delicious is the same story, even though he shared on Delicious, he was the one that made it dragon and made the name for Andre who was the owner.
    Nik, I did not really make the name F9 famous, it was already made before I got there by Alex and Matt in the early days when they were the first 70 warrior and through Eric's pk movies... I may have been a good pker and player on F9, and was able to play at a level that maintained the reputation... but I did not have to establish its reputation on my own as it was already laid down for me... Whereas with Delicious I built the reputation through my movies and presence in girakon CZ along with Andre and Simon's help. You just basically said the opposite of what I said in my previous post... And its kinda unsettling cuz I have no clue where your getting that idea

Quote Originally Posted by sir_locksley View Post
    Nik, I did not really make the name F9 famous, it was already made before I got there by Alex and Matt in the early days when they were the first 70 warrior and through Eric's pk movies... I may have been a good pker and player on F9, but I did not have to establish its reputation as it was already laid down for me... You just basically said the opposite of what I said in my previous post... And its kinda unsettling cuz I have no clue where your getting that idea.
    Ok bb, forget what I said... cause I just re-read my post and it didn't come out the way I wanted it to mean. Off to watch the Italian Job.

Ok bb, forget what I said... cause I just re-read my post and it didn't come out the way I wanted it to mean. Off to watch the Italian Job.
    You confuse me ._.

This topic is semi-orgasmic.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM