Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73
Like Tree2Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting For OldSchoolKo KRONOS After the Wipe

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting For OldSchoolKo KRONOS After the Wipe within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Boxxie U mad = Just expressing how much of an idiot I think you are....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    U mad =
    Just expressing how much of an idiot I think you are.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iNzO View Post
    Name ingame/RL : iNzO / GiaN
    CLASS: Rogue
    Country:Peru
    got vent: yes
    got mic: yes
    got life: yes
    past servers/ clans: ko4life,perseusko,sexyko,osko first server.,,, etc,,,
    how many years have u played ko: 7 years
    why do u wanna join the clan? because i need an active group..and teamwork
    will u be able to buy prem : yes i have 6 000 kc for all platinium prem.. and scrols..
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY: 20 hours online

    !
    well I don't want to be mean, just you said that your ko career started 7 years ago and you haven't been playing usko? just private servers? take it as free bump

  3. #18
    Senior Member m4tr3r0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    582

    Default

    asdasdasd


    up for gg clan

    Sexiest priest ever: DoubleKush (:
    Last edited by m4tr3r0; 12-23-2012 at 11:08 PM.

  4. #19
    Senior Member immature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NoReaSoN
    Posts
    108

    Default

    ehuehuhue u was doublekush xD

  5. #20
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    For the people that cant read, our rules r simple.
    - vent if ur ingame or gtfo. most important.
    - be active ( atleast 12 hrs ) per acc or dont bother applying to the clan.

    fill out this app out if u wanna apply.

    POST ON THE TOPIC!! DO NOT PM ME

    RECRUITING ALL CLASSES!!!!
    Name ingame/RL : TBA
    CLASS: the one that casts fire ice earth?
    Country: ko4life
    got vent? yea
    got mic? i actually got a new headset but it turns out it didnt have a mic...
    got life? stfu
    past servers/ clans: i started playing KO when euko was released idk if you remember me??
    how many years have u played ko? 15 since koko alpha
    why do u wanna join the clan? only clan that has a recruitment thread up anyway
    will u be able to buy prem? probably not, how much does it cost anyway? (srs)
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? alot


    on a more serious note, you can find my details in teh undez forum, i think they're still there lol

  6. #21
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    For the people that cant read, our rules r simple.
    - vent if ur ingame or gtfo. most important.
    - be active ( atleast 12 hrs ) per acc or dont bother applying to the clan.

    fill out this app out if u wanna apply.

    POST ON THE TOPIC!! DO NOT PM ME

    RECRUITING ALL CLASSES!!!!
    Name ingame/RL : TBA
    CLASS: the one that casts fire ice earth?
    Country: ko4life
    got vent? yea
    got mic? i actually got a new headset but it turns out it didnt have a mic...
    got life? stfu
    past servers/ clans: i started playing KO when euko was released idk if you remember me??
    how many years have u played ko? 15 since koko alpha
    why do u wanna join the clan? only clan that has a recruitment thread up anyway
    will u be able to buy prem? probably not, how much does it cost anyway? (srs)
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? alot


    on a more serious note, you can find my details in teh undez forum, i think they're still there lol
    you have still apply man thinks change and it is a clan rule everyone has to apply

  7. #22
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    you have still apply man thinks change and it is a clan rule everyone has to apply
    lame

    will edit tomorrow because im falling asleep

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    He's going mage anyway so blacki has to accept him.

  9. #24
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Name ingame/RL : to be defined. it takes me a couple hours to come up with a good name and my forum name on a mage character doesn't work.
    CLASS: mage
    Country: peru
    got vent? yea
    got mic? i actually got a new headset but it turns out it didnt have a mic...
    got life? pls
    past servers/ clans: beramus, logos, edana but like i have already said, i was a noob in there. c-west was my first serious server but still was pretty casual. known clans? i guess this one at euko because ive always been a small clan guy.
    how many years have u played ko? since 2005, on and off.
    why do u wanna join the clan? active, hardcore crew. quality exping, pk and fun is guaranteed.
    will u be able to buy prem? probably not, how much does it cost anyway?
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? I'll fulfill the activity requirement and I won't even need a sharer so that should tell you a lot.


    ill let you know that mage is my go-to class in any rpg / moba, so expect great things.

  10. #25
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Name ingame/RL : to be defined. it takes me a couple hours to come up with a good name and my forum name on a mage character doesn't work.
    CLASS: mage
    Country: peru
    got vent? yea
    got mic? i actually got a new headset but it turns out it didnt have a mic...
    got life? pls
    past servers/ clans: beramus, logos, edana but like i have already said, i was a noob in there. c-west was my first serious server but still was pretty casual. known clans? i guess this one at euko because ive always been a small clan guy.
    how many years have u played ko? since 2005, on and off.
    why do u wanna join the clan? active, hardcore crew. quality exping, pk and fun is guaranteed.
    will u be able to buy prem? probably not, how much does it cost anyway?
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? I'll fulfill the activity requirement and I won't even need a sharer so that should tell you a lot.


    ill let you know that mage is my go-to class in any rpg / moba, so expect great things.
    You need to talk to blacki assuming you won't be a support mage.

  11. #26
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    ill be a lightning mage, not sure if support or whatever build ill be. I want to at least be able to do some dmg tho.

    log vent when?

  12. #27
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ill be a lightning mage, not sure if support or whatever build ill be. I want to at least be able to do some dmg tho.

    log vent when?
    Whenever, though I won't be there till thursday, so you gotta talk to myth or stone

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    If you want to do damage dont even bother going mage tbh.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Name ingame/RL : Sinned / Matheus
    CLASS: Mage
    Country: Brazil
    got vent? yes
    got mic? yes
    got life? ...
    past servers/ clans: Xigenon - Tioc / NeverMore
    how many years have u played ko? 6-7
    why do u wanna join the clan? Seems like you guys gonna be active.
    will u be able to buy prem? yes
    HOW ACTIVE WILL U BE DAILY? 7 hours at least

  15. #30
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    bump. remember to log vent and pm mythlost, stone or aviv after applying

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1
    By StoneColdKillah in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 821
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 02:56 PM
  2. UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting For OldSchoolKo KRONOS
    By mythlost in forum Private Server Recruitment
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 09:13 PM
  3. UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for Carnac - West
    By MagicWannaBe in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 4485
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 03:35 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:00 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •