Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BloodyAssassin

[Zone MYKO] - [TBD] Recruitment Post

This is a discussion on [Zone MYKO] - [TBD] Recruitment Post within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Clan name TBD Currently looking into recruiting skilled and active members for a new clan. We are going Melees for ...
Page: 1

Default [Zone MYKO] - [TBD] Recruitment Post

Clan name TBD

Currently looking into recruiting skilled and active members for a new clan. We are going Melees for Zone MYKO. The post below will guide you on how to apply. After applying, you are required to post : Application sent below , otherwise your application will be ignored. Please be familiar with the rules also as no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.

About us :
    We are a group of friends that are playing together for a long time. You might recognize a lot of familiar names on the roster as you previously saw us within FinalLegacy, Cartel and more and that, on many servers. We are always dedicated to be on top. As always, we do care about rankings but we do make sure to have the best PK/Farm sessions. Having fun is the priority after all, always with a bit of seriousness! If you are looking for a structured, competitive and fun environment, you've come to the right place!

We are going to Zone MYKO : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...2017-a-352085/

More details and rules will follow to the newest members once we have a considerate amount of applications.

Please send in your application via PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY.

The requirements to join are :

- You must be able to communicate and understand English
    - Team Speak 3 + working Microphone
    - You must be active, meaning that you will be able to attend to most of the events during the weekends (War, CSW & Others) and try your best to keep the clan updated to PK/Farm during weekdays
    - You must have the WhatsApp application onto your mobile device as this will be the main source of communication outside the game. (All party making notifications will be on the WhatsApp group) If you ignore the messages on multiple occasions, you will be kicked. We need to know in advance who is attending to PK/Farm and Events.
    - We expect you to obtain your own gear, we are not accepting free loaders. Helping the priests to gear up is always a top priority and we expect you to be involved.
    - You must follow the rules that will be established
    - You might be required to use a clan tag (Priests not included)
    - Treat everyone with respect. We do not accept any drama between members. We understand that arguments can happen, we expect you to be mature and fix your problems with others should there be any. Failing to do so can result in a kick from the clan.

- You must be able to take constructive criticism. Sometimes the leaders/commanders won't be using a reasonable ton of voice if things are not going right. You must be able to swallow the pill and move forward. We will still be there to assist you if you have difficulties.
    - Willing to go forward with the clan, decisions will be taken all together so we expect you to let your voice be heard when it's time.
    - Be a cool person. Talk, share stories, get to know everyone, have fun, we have already a group of hilarious guys here, you better participate in our crazy conversations!

Following the commands and executing them is primordial. Commanders will not repeat themselves twice. We can agree on mistakes, but at a certain point. If we feel that you are having a bad day, we are letting ourselves the right to bring in a replacement for you. That applies mostly during Wars, CSW & Events. We want to assure the best quality of sessions to all the members. That applies to everyone, leaders/commanders included. One thing is for sure, whether you go Warrior, Rogue or Priest, we expect you to know your role and to be confident in your skills.

We have people from all around the globe. We understand the difficulties regarding the time zones and availability of some of the members due to work and other duties outside of the game especially during the weekdays. Be assured that we have members that will be able to PK/Farm during most of the day for everyone's times. That is why weekends are mostly mandatory.

Application form :

Name :
    In-game name :
    Previous clans :
    Last servers played and class :
    Preferred class :

Current Member List and roles :

Happy to announce Dylan (SpitOnYourGrave) as part of the leadership of the clan.

-Leader Dylan (Sin)
    - Co-Leader Hastan (Warrior or Priest)
    - Ayounn (TBD)
    - Mosquito (Support Mage)
    - Narc0 (TBD)
    - PROVOKERRRR (TBD)
    - Mirza (TBD)
    - Steven (Rogue)
    - Lethal (Rogue)

Currently looking for 1-2 priests

More to be confirmed shortly.
    Last edited by Hastan; 12-22-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

If anyone wants to share on my account also throw me a pm, will be going sin/mage. Will definitely be in top 10 nps.

I need someone opposite of my timezone (I am PST -8, pacific standard time, currently 4:14 PM).

Will provide with best premium, potions, scrolls, and items whatever else is needed (although farming is encouraged as I will do it too)

On weekend launch I will no life with as little sleep as possible (depending on sharer). On weekdays I can play 5 pm - 11 pm PST. All other times I would prefer sharer to play. Please let me know, thanks.

BUMP for gg and fun clan

Topic updated. Officially going melees to start the server. We might go mage on a later date!

Which Nation ( Karus , Human ) ?

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Count me in pl0x
    Hastan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    Which Nation ( Karus , Human ) ?
    Most likely going humanito

Application sent

....Under the account "Bartak"...The account still hasn't been reverified after being "inactive".

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Sin/Pri confirmed
    William = warrior