Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kallop

Anyone knows how to rebuild assasin drain skills (drain, vampiric touch) to not heal

This is a discussion on Anyone knows how to rebuild assasin drain skills (drain, vampiric touch) to not heal within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Does anyone got any idea how to make drain and vampiric touch, both sin drain skills, so they wouldn't heal ...
Page: 1

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Default Anyone knows how to rebuild assasin drain skills (drain, vampiric touch) to not heal

Does anyone got any idea how to make drain and vampiric touch, both sin drain skills, so they wouldn't heal hp when draining a player? but would still work properly on mobs? I remember on usko 1298 it didn't heal you if you drained a player. It still doesn't I believe unless they changed something.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Does anyone got any idea how to make drain and vampiric touch, both sin drain skills, so they wouldn't heal hp when draining a player? but would still work properly on mobs? I remember on usko 1298 it didn't heal you if you drained a player. It still doesn't I believe unless they changed something.
    I don't think they heal you when you drain other people? At least I've never noticed such thing occur.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Kallop you are noob go check it <.< it works like on every private server. All the sins are usingthat bug draing + hp pot heals you like 1,5k hp in start I even do double drain combo with hp pot on warriors on 80 caps it gives huge advantage to sins vsing warriors. That's one of the reasons why warriors QQ so much sins being so strong in vs. Raising warrior stats will unbalance warriors in team pk. But editing that particular skill will give warriors good chance vs wise.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Kallop you are noob go check it <.< it works like on every private server. All the sins are usingthat bug draing + hp pot heals you like 1,5k hp in start I even do double drain combo with hp pot on warriors on 80 caps it gives huge advantage to sins vsing warriors. That's one of the reasons why warriors QQ so much sins being so strong in vs. Raising warrior stats will unbalance warriors in team pk. But editing that particular skill will give warriors good chance vs wise.
    I use drain in vs as well but it's more like a habit

Drain doesn't give back hp in 12xx versions(as far as I know and seen), only seen it work in 15xx +.

Please before you write anything go check first, it does work.

SilverMinor used to do that on last server i play (RKO) .