Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dufecker

If u need a developer and files

This is a discussion on If u need a developer and files within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello, I am an experienced KO developer looking for something to work on and get some profit out of it. ...
Page: 1

Default If u need a developer and files

Hello,

I am an experienced KO developer looking for something to work on and get some profit out of it.
    I personaly prefer 1299 files but i'll do anything u wish.
    I have some 1299 full server files working smoothly and safe.
    I also have an ingame power up store fully working and KO Panel.

Anyways, i'm just need some cash and i came up with this idea so whoever is interested im sure we'll both be happy.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

If you have everything working smoothly. Why not open your own server than? ><

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Looks like he needs a sponsor x)

I might be interested if you can recreate the game as it was when i started playing. Not sure what version.

Level 62 = pk time
    Priests had to choose between full heal or torment
    Bosses mostly required a party to kill
    Old cz
    Old eslant

None of this new shit that has flooded the market and noobed the game out. In my opinion, this game is meant to be hardcore. And that's what makes it fun.
    morf_is_a_looser likes this.

U go Chaos!
    Remake Rising4Chaos!

I have everything too,but I work a full time job and have children so I would never open a server. Takes lots of time to put into one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufecker View Post
    I might be interested if you can recreate the game as it was when i started playing. Not sure what version.

Level 62 = pk time
    Priests had to choose between full heal or torment
    Bosses mostly required a party to kill
    Old cz
    Old eslant

None of this new shit that has flooded the market and noobed the game out. In my opinion, this game is meant to be hardcore. And that's what makes it fun.
    That is sure possible and wouldn't take much time for me to do it

Little archer Senior Member

wat if i need the files but not the developer

then u buy the files

why pay for something you can create within of few minutes by using bypatcher and other things PSKO released over the years? 1298 is stabled version.. what "unique" you got that others don't. Selling leaked PUS o god and KOpanel probably death's from snoxd.

you should consider asking me instead of stating facts you don't know..

1st of all.. none of my files are or have ever been on snoxd where u spend most of ur time at.

2nd.. before u judge people u should make sure of what u are saying before u do it.. none of my files are leaked and that includes PUS.

3rd.. my files aren't "unique" but the PUS and the panel are safe to use.. database and safe server files u can get from snoxd but again u don't know what i have. i'll give u a hint: Dll

Thanks for the feedback anyways.. was cool

Edit: forgot to mention the anti-cheat system. But im sure u knew that......

Banned Senior Member

By PUS I assume you fixed up Akuma's shitty PUS, OR BETTER YET, you're selling Twostars PUS, and his panel which is beautiful. I'll give you a hint... DLL.. could it possibly be the same DLL that twostars created for his EbExtender.. That would be quite the hint. A hint that you're a pathetic leech.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    database and safe server files u can get from snoxd
    Server files on snoxd aren't safe either unless you patch them up yourself and I beleve there'd still be quite some newish exploits working on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you should consider asking me instead of stating facts you don't know..

1st of all.. none of my files are or have ever been on snoxd where u spend most of ur time at.

2nd.. before u judge people u should make sure of what u are saying before u do it.. none of my files are leaked and that includes PUS.

3rd.. my files aren't "unique" but the PUS and the panel are safe to use.. database and safe server files u can get from snoxd but again u don't know what i have. i'll give u a hint: Dll

Thanks for the feedback anyways.. was cool

Edit: forgot to mention the anti-cheat system. But im sure u knew that......
    I was asking what make your files unique from something you can download/create from snoxd never stated anything. The way you started to defend yourself just proofing a point here, but not judging maybe you got something unique but as said, you're probably using the stuff / leaked things over the years. Proof us all wrong and show something of your own.