Issue with scream

This is a discussion on Issue with scream within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; I'm fed up with it. Been trying to fix this issue for over a week now. I've went over my ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Issue with scream

I'm fed up with it. Been trying to fix this issue for over a week now. I've went over my tables constantly changed things so many times and I have NO clue what is going on with scream. It works like leg cut, not like scream should...

Here is the link to my snoxd post I don't feellike typing up everything again. I had a issue with lightning and ice shot but I already fixed that.

If ANYONE has a damn clue what is going on, please let me know the fix or tell me something to check into that could be the problem.

Ignore the light/ice shot stuff, check my scream rows

Problem with Ice Arrow, Lightning Arrow, and Scream - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd

When the oponent gets affected by your scream does he get slowed down at the same speed of the leg cut? Because if by "scream working like leg cut" you mean it is not stunning the enemy like a lightning atack but it is slowing it down like an ice atack, then it is just right. Scream slows the oponent, it doesn't stun him but the slow is so high it looks like it is stunned but, no, you can cast all your skills normally.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    When the oponent gets affected by your scream does he get slowed down at the same speed of the leg cut? Because if by "scream working like leg cut" you mean it is not stunning the enemy like a lightning atack but it is slowing it down like an ice atack, then it is just right. Scream slows the oponent, it doesn't stun him but the slow is so high it looks like it is stunned but, no, you can cast all your skills normally.
    Ye, slowed same as leg cut :P I know how scream works. Its supposed to freeze in place, not completely stun. It is not doing this sadly lmao

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I'm fed up with it. Been trying to fix this issue for over a week now. I've went over my tables constantly changed things so many times and I have NO clue what is going on with scream. It works like leg cut, not like scream should...

Here is the link to my snoxd post I don't feellike typing up everything again. I had a issue with lightning and ice shot but I already fixed that.

If ANYONE has a damn clue what is going on, please let me know the fix or tell me something to check into that could be the problem.

Ignore the light/ice shot stuff, check my scream rows

Problem with Ice Arrow, Lightning Arrow, and Scream - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    Learn a bit, almost everything has been discussed on snoxd you don't need someone to do ALL your work for you.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Learn a bit, almost everything has been discussed on snoxd you don't need someone to do ALL your work for you.
    I have searched dude for a week now rofl..

When I'm working on something for a week non stop PUTTING in hours just to fix a small issue as scream, how am I trying to get someone else to do my work for me?

It doesn't hurt to ask for help when someone may know how to fix it. There is absolutely no shame in it. Every serv owner has did this b4.

Banned Senior Member

It just slows them? Why don't you change the amount it slows via tbl, has nothign to do with db.

Depending on what tbl editor you use, it will be the 5 or 6th row, change it to 0 (thats the speed column) it will reduce your movement speed to 0%

u tell em brandon!

Banned Senior Member

Already tryed that Brandon :P

Banned Senior Member

Show me your table rows.

But I'm telling you, if it works like legcut meaning the slow % is like 50% then it is deffiently what i said it was.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

you need to set movement speed in tbl to 1 rick that's how it scream is setup for freeze not to 0 but to 1 :P

Banned Senior Member

Klemen I tryed both 0 and 1 (neither worked.) It was already set to 1 by default.

Anywho, I'll post only 1 ID of each TBL since they have the exact same stuff on each ID.

Skill_magic_main_us
    106802 scream scream A fail-safe attack that inflicts 250% Damage and 150 Damage. It also freezes the enemy temporarily. 26 1 0 2601 0 0 0 0 10124 0 7 2 1068 300 0 0 379063000 0 101 0 0 100 1 4 0 0

Skill_magic_1
    106802 1 100 250 100 0 1 0 0 114 114 0

Skill_magic_4
    106802 6 0 7 100 1 0 100 100 100 0 100 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 100

Now remem, I have both skill ID's in the TBL's I just didn't post the other one when it's the exact same as that skill ID.

Banned Senior Member

You're saying scream slows, but doesn't freeze... It can only be one thing, and that is the column in magic4...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You're saying scream slows, but doesn't freeze... It can only be one thing, and that is the column in magic4...
    You see the column right there in magic 4.

Banned Senior Member

Just a dumb question, the person who your testing scream on, do they have the same tables as you? Cause it's all client side, so if they have a table that has a diff number in there ( possibly legcut slow rate ) then it will only go off of what there client has.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Just a dumb question, the person who your testing scream on, do they have the same tables as you? Cause it's all client side, so if they have a table that has a diff number in there ( possibly legcut slow rate ) then it will only go off of what there client has.
    Yessir, they do.