Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By cansnoxd
  • 1 Post By Decerto
  • 1 Post By Arius
  • 1 Post By cansnoxd

Custom Item Imports (Dev looking for work)

This is a discussion on Custom Item Imports (Dev looking for work) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Want to hire me for something else ? im always online in snoxd and gamers4life discord everyday (Im also on ...
Page: 1

Default Custom Item Imports (Dev looking for work)

Want to hire me for something else ? im always online in snoxd and gamers4life discord everyday (Im also on ko4life as "Can_SnoxD")

[Im not related to original snoxd people i have the name on my tag because i became mod on current snoxd discord (its on same domain as old one)]

Also snoxdkodev is my personal blog i work alone if you see anyone pretending behalf of me ignore them

Example of Custom Sword Model

Example of Custom Shield Model

Example of Custom Mace Model

Example of Custom Spear Model

Example of Custom 2H Axe Model

Last edited by cansnoxd; 08-02-2022 at 10:30 PM. Reason: new pics and better topic
    Arius, retail and Decerto like this.

very nice design man, i love how that bow looks and totally fits the game unlike those retarded jpko items. Wish you all the best and I hope someone hires you because this looks dope.
    cansnoxd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    very nice design man, i love how that bow looks and totally fits the game unlike those retarded jpko items. Wish you all the best and I hope someone hires you because this looks dope.
    Thanks i have every single JPKO + Sohu exclusive item remodelled with their weapon effect (Most exclusive stuff dont have their effect)

I Also offer reskin of existent items if for those cant afford the custom modelled ones

5 Piece = 5 $ + 1.5$ if you wants icons as well

(Reskin Example)

I have over 3.000 Models from different games like metin2 , 2moons (dekaron) , aion and many more you could request exclusive type of weapons for me to do if you want like crossbow only etc (i will let you know the limit i have when you request)
    Last edited by cansnoxd; 06-30-2021 at 05:10 PM. Reason: old example photo removed since everything except metin2 stuff already on sale

My perma discord link here if you cant find me on other platforms

https://discord.gg/t9xRYb7jT6

In the future i will sell DLC Sized patches as well (DLC price 12$) , i do offer any kind of custom stuff regular ko servers dont have like custom skills , restoring cut content , creating new content and many more (Everything is same price 55$ per week)

Versions i worked before > 1.097/1.503(WMKO)/1.298/1.310/1.351/1.397/1.453/1.534/19xx
    You can contact me about details if your idea is doable or not with my knowledge
    Last edited by cansnoxd; 06-06-2023 at 12:30 PM. Reason: versions i worked updated

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cansnoxd View Post
    I live in very poor country with no human rights , even 1$ support help me to flee from the country i live in if you support my work thank you.
    Blame Recep Tayyip orospu cocugu Erdogan for it..

Luckily I was smart enough to flee back in 2003 as soon as he was elected...

I wish you the best, not sure where you are planning on fleeing to, but any European country is your best bet

New monsters and npcs added to catalog folder , they are 1.298 exclusive and wont work on higher versions for now

One of the most dedicated guy I've ever worked with in ko area.

+1 for his work and his trust.
    cansnoxd likes this.

Little note , i offer free long term support of the service i offer for example

If my custom model weapons gets new icon (a few weeks ago i did) everyone bought those weapon before get free update to HD icons. This rule applies to anything i update regularly.
    Or when i update a model i think they need rework like size change etc you get that free if you bought the original one.
    Kubota likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cansnoxd View Post

Here Every single weapon and monster (monsters are 1.298 exclusive) catalog made so far (I will update regularly)

Catalog folder of every single item made so far

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/i739lt3ecusas/Catalog

Please dont pm me asking about new model pictures , i already post in the topic , its on mediafire folder has all the weapon i made so far they get updated very often i try to maintain at least 1 new weapon per day. If you dont like mediafire you can always join my discord and see pictures there thank you.

You need to click @ Bow 1-12 to see bow model pictures made from 1 to 12 for example ( @ Is tag to make folders order easly )

>

Main topic updated with better information , better translation and new pictures.Also i recently start to accept XRP (Ripple)

I will start to make claws soon since they were part of the game on asia servers all the info i need already there

main post updated again , with more current up to date information

Wow, it's rare to meet talented people like you. You combine the incompatible talent for design and for programming. You are beyond praise. I used to try to learn something like this, but it didn't work. Apparently, this kind of activity requires what people call talent. Although maybe the thing is that I started to learn programming at 30 years old with tutorials from this site https://guidedhacking.com/resources/guided-hacking-dll-injector.4/. Yes, this site is mostly based on hacking different games. Still, apart from that, you can find many interesting and educational things. I think everyone will find something useful for themselves.
    Last edited by RomanHobbs; 08-20-2022 at 06:12 AM.