Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Developer looking for work

This is a discussion on Developer looking for work within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello everyone! I'm very glad to see the ko private server world going strong. Some of you may remember me. ...
Page: 1

Default Developer looking for work

Hello everyone! I'm very glad to see the ko private server world going strong. Some of you may remember me. I've got a lot of history developing ko files. Been a part of the community since the beginning. Back now as I've gotten engaged and a house and all the extra cash I can make is gonna be helpful.
    Anyways, English speaking (from Nebraska, USA) with years of experience. Looking for any projects from small tweaks and fixes to entire custom server projects, whatever you need, hit me up. I do have a few things some may be interested in. And I definitely specialize in very unique changes. (Items, skills, bosses)
    - private arenas
    - very extensive pet system
    - custom server (unique items, bosses, skills, and much more)

If anyone's interested you can reply here, pm me, or drop me am email at [email protected]

Thanks for looking, have a great one!

Add me on skype

leeftijdisleuk

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michel View Post
    Add me on skype

leeftijdisleuk
    Grobar?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Grobar?
    It's so funny that all of you guys are obsessed with this grobar dude. I dont know what he did you make you guys so horny but the obsession is so sad.

OT: good luck

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    It's so funny that all of you guys are obsessed with this grobar dude. I dont know what he did you make you guys so horny but the obsession is so sad.

OT: good luck
    Because he's a scammer.

Banned Senior Member

And you're a piece of shit, but we still keep you around for some reason Nikos.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    And you're a piece of shit, but we still keep you around for some reason Nikos.
    Who are you ?

oh yeah, iamcoolz aka ressespiece

Banned Senior Member

Everyone is aware of who I am, scrub.

Everyone is aware of who I am, scrub.
    The guy who's proud of editing browser texts and making screenshot of 'em ? At least, besides that it makes yourself and your G4L account look like immature, you're advertising ProfessionalKO this way so I don't bother.

Oh right, the last thing you're known for;

[FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO
    Alright so let me explain what actually happened.

I will take the full blame for it, as I messed up last night.. operating at only about 2 hours of sleep.. wasn't good for me nor was it good for you guys. I am not sure how I did it, nor do I remember much, but I messed up our client tbl's thus making scrolls, warrior skills not working and so on.. I have patched this now. 1317.zip fixes all those bugs.

This had nothing to do with ACME, security, or anything along those lines. We received some attacks, but our server held fine. I apologize to the players that did come and play, the 13 or so I believe were all from here, and if you did, please PM me. That is beyond a noob mistake on my end, and won't happen again. I am going to be talking over with the owner and my other developer to see what we can come up with as a way to do a relaunch, to be honest, it wasn't a good time to launch with Climax KO and OSKO launching very close. We had some people like the server layout, but it didn't seem to attract that large of a crowd, so I am now more than open to suggestions from this community on how a server should be now a days. If you were on during those times this all happened and played, please PM me here on KO4LIFE and I will reward you with some KC for the upcoming launch whenever that may be. We plan to revamp it, and make it better. Expect us to launch sometime this month.

I once again..... apologize for my noobish mistakes. It will not happen again... on the bright side.. at-least we weren't DDoS'd to the floor or had a security breach.. so I got that going for me.. which is nice.

Once again.. again.. please bare with me. I was unfortunately away when this launched and I wasn't able to fix it right away. The next launch I will make damn sure I am here for it.. I apologize to the players who did come and play. Please PM me and I will figure out a reward for you. Thank you again.

-Iamcoolz
    Last edited by nickos3; 07-01-2015 at 03:19 PM.

The guy who's proud of editing browser texts and making screenshot of 'em ? At least, besides that it makes yourself and your G4L account look like immature, you're advertising ProfessionalKO this way so I don't bother.

Oh right, the last thing you're known for;

[FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO
    I don't know what's going on but

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I don't know what's going on but

OK iamcoolz dad.

Banned Senior Member

Nikos is still mad about my signature. Lel.

Nikos is still mad about my signature. Lel.
    You're the one quoting my posts. So, am I ?

You're the one quoting my posts. So, am I ?
    Well.. Are you?

I really don't care for your little argument here, it's rather freshening. But I just had to reply because you just made absolutely no sense lol.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't understand what he meant, typical Nikos posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast