Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Developer looking for work

This is a discussion on Developer looking for work within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by nickos3 The primary debt of Greece excluding the interest rate, is less than 80 billions. Since you ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The primary debt of Greece excluding the interest rate, is less than 80 billions. Since you want to talk about all this while you don't even know what's going on, you should know that Germany owes to Greece more than 250 billions due to war reparations. There's also a german company which owes to Greece more or less 20 billions due to their evasion while they were renting an airport and they didn't pay the taxes. They also owe money to Greece from the Siemens scandal.

Germany is the richest country in Europe (regarding cash) and they wouldn't have any problems to pay us, but they don't. I'll let you think why they don't want to.

Also, to remind you, at the end of the 2nd world war, Germany was bankrupt and they have had a big debt. Greece, back then, was part of the countries who accepted the forgiveness of their debt.

As for the banks, there's no problem at all. They're shut because capital controls imposed from the eurogroup and not because there's no money left. People can still withdraw 60 euro per day (since 8 days ago).

The referendum has been done regarding the last memorandum proposal of the eurogroup which clearly says - tax increase up to 29%, reduce of the minimum salary, reduce of pension and more. This way, it's impossible for the pensioners, the unemployed people and those, whos salary is low, to live. We don't ask for a debt deletion. We're asking the terms of the memorandum to be logical so those people to be able to live. We're proud people and such excuses from some people like you are only insults.

The US has a debt of trillions. The US economy is based on bonds. An exit of Greece from the EU would find both Europe-US & Greece losers. A deal will be reached. Do not worry.

---------
    Edit: here's the debt of Greece including the interest rates ( Greece Debt Clock :: National Debt of Greece ) and here's the debt of USA ( US Debt Clock :: National Debt of United States )
    ---------

About ProfessionalKO. No wonder I struggle so hard ? hmm, that's why you'll keep trying and trying and you'll always fail, no matter how many years will pass. There are hundred of people who rely on me for their entertainment and I, in no way, will let anyone or anything to waste their time.

The achievement that I wanted from ProfessionalKO was, people to remember us. Just like I remember the great servers I played on, like: PerseusKO, Knight Imperia etc.
    The achievement has been completed after of a tough struggle, respect and honesty towards our players.

If it was all about money as you say, the server 'd be re-launched more than 3 times already during all this months. A re-launch could bring more than 700 players since day 1. But we are not even thinking about such things. ProfessionalKO obviously will be kept as it is even during 2016 if the community wants to.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I don't care dude.

Banned Senior Member

You obviously did fucktard since you bothered to reply and regarding the 60 euro per day, what a limit.

Such limit. Such money. Such Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You obviously did fucktard since you bothered to reply and regarding the 60 euro per day, what a limit.

Such limit. Such money. Such Greece.
    100 euro is enough money for a family to live for a week.

Poor Iamcoolz with your poor dollars.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    100 euro is enough money for a family to live for a week.

Poor Iamcoolz with your poor dollars.

maybe in greece, in the Netherlands we can maybe live 2 days of it (And that would be without using the car)

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    maybe in greece, in the Netherlands we can maybe live 2 days of it (And that would be without using the car)
    Woops, I'm sorry, yeah I was talking about Greece.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123