Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DaSinister
  • 1 Post By Devilmody

Global Myko - Server Files, Database, Panel, 6 month of Support Up for sale.

This is a discussion on Global Myko - Server Files, Database, Panel, 6 month of Support Up for sale. within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; As topic says. By support I mean, I will work with you on making custom edits of the server files ...
Page: 1

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Lightbulb Global Myko - Server Files, Database, Panel, 6 month of Support Up for sale.

As topic says. By support I mean, I will work with you on making custom edits of the server files or client files from the source if needed for term of 6 months. Helping on issues or your questions considering database(since it is custom). Basically help you with the information I posses, to give as much help as I can. Im not very good with Panel edits so here you might need help of others. However the panel is super secure and functional as it is.

Everything comes in a pack, I wont sell anything separate. I dont accept paypal from people I don't know.

pm me with a reasonable offer here or skype at ilya.kholodov1.

Probation Senior Member

Im interested! add my discord SirClaps#0634
    Nineteen likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

DaSinister is a scammer who attempted to chargeback, be aware.

Up..................

KO Graphic Designer Senior Member Devilmody's Avatar

Bump for A Good Friend
    Deadhealer likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    As topic says. By support I mean, I will work with you on making custom edits of the server files or client files from the source if needed for term of 6 months. Helping on issues or your questions considering database(since it is custom). Basically help you with the information I posses, to give as much help as I can. Im not very good with Panel edits so here you might need help of others. However the panel is super secure and functional as it is.
    Everything comes in a pack, I wont sell anything separate. I dont accept paypal from people I don't know.
    pm me with a reasonable offer here or skype at ilya.kholodov1.
    The files Deadhealer is selling are very bad and unstable. He do not have source for majority of the files as half of it is stolen/cracked, such as AI Server, Aujard. He is also selling stolen Twostars Website & Pus. Afterall he opened 4 servers with those files and each of those had low players, died pretty quick and it was not profitable for him. (What makes you think that he will help your server to be profitable, if he couldn't makes hes good with those files)?

Also he have been involved in 2 crimes over the last few months. 1)A guy name Mareks, sent to Ilya Kholodov 150$ on Western Union for some sort of source updates in November 2019, and he did not receieve anything still. 2) The other guy 'Uce Vorel' sent 600.00USD to Ilya Kholodov on PayPal for some sort of 19xx files in October 2019. He did not receieve anything.Be careful dealing with this shady person.

nice. I do have sources btw.

ps: it was a one time sell, so not for sale anymore I dont distribute.
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 01-17-2020 at 01:08 PM.