Greetings,

First of all Hello, and sorry for making the post on this section ( wasn't 100% sure where to start it ).. anyways where should I begin? Well i'll soon start a Full Stack Web Development career, at the moment I am quite the novice i'm currently making my way through online sources and will return to college very soon. I'll try to make this as short as I possibly can (hopefully I haven't lost half the reading by boring post by now).

So I've decided to start off here in the private server community and build some web panel'(s). I chose Ko because I was somewhat familiar with it years back so why not start from here. At the moment I'm in search of the server files 1.2xx would be fine for me to test out panel features and anything I plan to implement onto it in the near future. I won't go into much detail, I'll add some info about it as I work my way through it. I also do plan to implement my panel'(s) to work with other private game servers.

Further more, i'd like to request some more info on the current Windows OS version I may be able to run the server files on? at the moment I am using windows server 2016 on my test unit. Also a guide to follow through the setup process.

p.s any work I do related to this will be released to the public free of charge, I am doing this to improve my skills and keep myself busy

Thanks in advance; GiR