Hehe looking for experianced developers :)

This is a discussion on Hehe looking for experianced developers :) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well we have tryed to keep this on the DL as long as we could but yes we are making ...
Page: 1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Default Hehe looking for experianced developers :)

Well we have tryed to keep this on the DL as long as we could but yes we are making our priv server
    and we actaully alrdy have our own server up and running as we speak since ko4life isnt coming out. Me and a few other error members came together and have been working on a server
    already have dedicated server. but what im looking for are a few good coders/developers

Also we will be wanting to set up our Gm team since there are only about 6 - 7 of us who will have gm we would like to have around 15 because unlike most priv servers promise always events and to stop hackers ect. I promise you that wont be an issue.... ive learned alot putting up this server ive learned no server is safe regaurdless of how much security you get! but i sure in hell would like to make it as hard for them as i can.
    Not looking for the negative comments just looking for those experianced players and ppl who would like to put in an application please specify what your skills are and if you are just putting in gm app then ur going to have to be trusted

Freshko~

gl there needs to be a good server but most of the good developers are out for them selves and usually don't help others.

i'll be gm

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    gl there needs to be a good server but most of the good developers are out for them selves and usually don't help others.
    hehe yah we have paid someone to help too :P
    just going to try and fix all the bugs befor we release server

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I love you grim

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

What do you have to offer in exchange of experience?

And how many players do you think will come to the server? lets say.. 100.. and 15gms.. 15% of the server is gms.

Quallity > quantity.

if ur still looking for a developer add me to msn ([email protected]) i may be able to assist. ill explain more there xD

lol why the hell any exp. coder or developer will want to help u? He will just make his own privet server and run it stop living on dreams grim its time to grow up

its too bad i'm an experienced dev... the only reason i don't have my own server is because i have no time to run/maintain 1 so i'd rather help the people with less knowledge in the hopes that they will be successful.

cuz i is just a naice guy like that

hehe //close topic please
    This is an older topic
    and found my dev's a while ago
    forgot this topic even existed ^^

potoso

ey man give Pm if you want, i help you in PUS :/, i have a automatic system for sell items and work with paypal and more method for pay,