Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Decerto

Hiring someone to develop a server

This is a discussion on Hiring someone to develop a server within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Looking to hire someone within reason to develop a knight online private server. Would prefer someone willing to do everything ...
Page: 1

Default Hiring someone to develop a server

Looking to hire someone within reason to develop a knight online private server. Would prefer someone willing to do everything as far as setting up forums, ko panel, full setup on a dedicated server, customization and a little graphics design, tweaking of all server rates/drops/ personal touchs.

This will be a no donation, fully funded dedicated public server. Long term.

Inbox me if capable of the above tasks and to talk compensation.

To be honest,other than twostars and whatever the other guys name is (from apex),there arent many qualified people for this task. Most of the todays owners just rip each other off,or buy stuff from that turk osman.

Offtopic : this was always like a dream of mine,to hire great devs and pay them good money,to make a p.server for the community,with no PUS at all. Just good old plain original myko/KE version server,for everyone to enjoy.

PS : I know that guy that always leeches on my posts is going to come here and spew shit from his mouth,save it brother,no one cares .
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

You can believe it or not but server without donations have no rights to live. Nowadays people simply wants to donate. I would even say there is same amout of people who donating like free2play players.

Donators like to feel the advantage than other players. There is a lot of more things such as server economy why such a server in my opinion wouldnt be sucessfull.
    Last edited by NothingMatters; 06-12-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Most people capable of doing 'everything' and have the time for it are already doing it (the way they like and making money from it). Doubt you'll get anyone able to pull off something great for you. But good luck.
    At least not close to worth the money they'd want.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    PS : I know that guy that always leeches on my posts is going to come here and spew shit from his mouth,save it brother,no one cares .
    Good that you are prepared.