ko developer is looking for work

This is a discussion on ko developer is looking for work within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; hello every one i'm ko developer since 2008 and im looking for some work have knowledge about the knight online ...
Page: 1

Bin

Default ko developer is looking for work

hello every one
    i'm ko developer since 2008
    and im looking for some work

have knowledge about the knight online database/server files/client

and i know few things abut kopanel edit

my ko panel is not finsh yet but i like to share

fell free to connect me via
    whatsApp:+201095421026
    or via message here
    Last edited by Bin; 01-30-2020 at 09:18 PM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

and i know few things abut kopanel edit

my ko panel is not finsh yet but i like to share
    By "my ko panel" what you actually meant is twostars's panel based on official 2006 - 2008 ko panel with many custom images made or edited by me or my GFX designers.

First of all is version of globalko, who are you? How you get it?

Bin

nickos3 its orginal twostars panel ..the orginal one who was on snoxd,,,, and i edit many things on it. and abut images yah i did take some images from some ko pvp servers ,but its not complete yet so all those images will be changed

UltimatePvP its not globalko panel.. and how i got it. i download the orginal 1 from snoxd and i edited everything on it. also i added many options (seal-unseal itmes/beggnier clan/hide-view unqie/kc recharge/itmes-monster drop search) and some few admin tools
    soon i will change all the images so no one can say this panel belong to him

ps: orginal panel belong to twostars only and its puplic release so i can download and edit without any problem

Panel was scammed before by Iamcoolz , so might be him. Edits looks identical to global panel .
    Last edited by ZionKo; 02-09-2020 at 06:25 PM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bin View Post
    nickos3 its orginal twostars panel ..the orginal one who was on snoxd,,,, and i edit many things on it. and abut images yah i did take some images from some ko pvp servers ,but its not complete yet so all those images will be changed

UltimatePvP its not globalko panel.. and how i got it. i download the orginal 1 from snoxd and i edited everything on it. also i added many options (seal-unseal itmes/beggnier clan/hide-view unqie/kc recharge/itmes-monster drop search) and some few admin tools
    soon i will change all the images so no one can say this panel belong to him

ps: orginal panel belong to twostars only and its puplic release so i can download and edit without any problem
    Then, it's kinda hypocritical to try and sell a panel and to claim that it's yours while you haven't paid twostars or my staff for the work they've put into it
    Also, I doubt that this panel version was ever released at snoxd. But, even if that's the case, you've just admitted that you're trying to sell something which does not belong to you.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZionKo View Post
    Panel was scammed before by Iamcoolz , so might be him. Edits looks identical to global panel .
    Scammed? I never had a panel that was even close to the one above. I have legitimately nothing on any of my drives anywhere associated with KO as I don’t mess around anymore with it. Keep my name out of your mouth, nobody.

Not to mention he has multiple tabs open in Arabic, I don’t speak nor write Arabic, so if “Bin” was me, why in the world would I have Arabic text opened up?

@Bin, Twostars never publicly released the panel anyways, you are claiming he did when he didn’t. It was leaked and it has been passed around a ton.

Bin

idk why u guys cant believe that 1 guy can edit orginal panel alone without geting help from the other wap developer
    but i think it was my fult since i did take some images from other ko panel
    but the panel was in internet in puplic release ofc it wasnt like this but i edit worked on it to make it like this
    it was release at 2 wapsite but they remove and i download from few years ago
    https://stephenmeier.net/files/
    https://snoxkodev.blogspot.com

all the options that i added in panel dos't use any tpl files
    they only use php script's and im the one who write those script's
    also to make sure its not your panel .i still have few bugs with my script's
    like in seal itmes it always have 3 chr even if have 1 chr in the acc the other 2 chr spots appar with no names
    and other bugs on search drop system it cant show up drop if same monster name using 2 diffrant drop with 2 diffrant npc id
    im still new at panel work but im doing well

Bin

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Then, it's kinda hypocritical to try and sell a panel and to claim that it's yours while you haven't paid twostars or my staff for the work they've put into it
    Also, I doubt that this panel version was ever released at snoxd. But, even if that's the case, you've just admitted that you're trying to sell something which does not belong to you.
    im sorry but u didnt get the point right
    im not trying to sell this panel right now.. maybe later when i finsh it i will ,but not now
    and by saying this panel not belong to me . so it belong to who?
    lets say u get free panel release by his owner on puplic wapsite and u downloaded and edit
    it dosnt make u the owner of ur edit work? if not so u should tell all ko servers owner that
    cuz many of them already using orginal twostars panel and edited it and now they selling

Looking on the main panel, its look like old panel from GlobalKO which has been stolen by one guy, but him say me he delete it after Ilya speak with Him, so basically from where you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

Look who is talking.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vincents View Post
    look who is talking.
    :d:d
    :d
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Quote Originally Posted by Bin View Post
    idk why u guys cant believe that 1 guy can edit orginal panel alone without geting help from the other wap developer
    but i think it was my fult since i did take some images from other ko panel
    but the panel was in internet in puplic release ofc it wasnt like this but i edit worked on it to make it like this
    it was release at 2 wapsite but they remove and i download from few years ago
    https://stephenmeier.net/files/
    https://snoxkodev.blogspot.com

all the options that i added in panel dos't use any tpl files
    they only use php script's and im the one who write those script's
    also to make sure its not your panel .i still have few bugs with my script's
    like in seal itmes it always have 3 chr even if have 1 chr in the acc the other 2 chr spots appar with no names
    and other bugs on search drop system it cant show up drop if same monster name using 2 diffrant drop with 2 diffrant npc id
    im still new at panel work but im doing well
    first link broken and second site removed most of content...