KO Hosting Service

This is a discussion on KO Hosting Service within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello, im offering game Server hosting Services My Servers will be cheaper then other sites and will be on 24/7 ...
Page: 1

Default KO Hosting Service

Hello, im offering game Server hosting Services

My Servers will be cheaper then other sites and will be on 24/7

All software will be loaded onto a VMWare , with an OS of your selection ( i own them all including Linux) , with team viewer ready to go.

Installing cPaneL soon on server aswell.

please contact me through forums or msn and we can continue talkin about the service

Quote Originally Posted by HealZZ View Post
    Hello, im offering game Server hosting Services

My Servers will be cheaper then other sites and will be on 24/7

All software will be loaded onto a VMWare , with an OS of your selection ( i own them all including Linux) , with team viewer ready to go.

Installing cPaneL soon on server aswell.

please contact me through forums or msn and we can continue talkin about the service
    Multiple dedicated servers or are you using the same one (noting the vm's) and sharing the load? Why is it cheaper than other providers?

well we host web servers now and some other shit for company's but we have looked through sites that host games n stuff and we can do the same and those sites charge to much a month about 400$ and we have better gear then they do ,

the only problem about our server is it needs afew more chips of DDR3 memory , currently we got 5gb DDR3 but our goal is to get 12 , the chips are like 300$ each lol..

Quote Originally Posted by HealZZ View Post
    well we host web servers now and some other shit for company's but we have looked through sites that host games n stuff and we can do the same and those sites charge to much a month about 400$ and we have better gear then they do ,

the only problem about our server is it needs afew more chips of DDR3 memory , currently we got 5gb DDR3 but our goal is to get 12 , the chips are like 300$ each lol..
    So they'll be running on a shared server then? Able to assign each its own public IP address at least? You'll have trouble otherwise. :/

no , each will have its own IP , im not really great at networking questions , my friend who owns the servers is , im more of the hardware type of guy

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    So they'll be running on a shared server then? Able to assign each its own public IP address at least? You'll have trouble otherwise. :/
    if your interested about our hosting u can chat to my friend once hes home from church, hes very knowledgeable with anything logical ( Ip's , Networking etc ) so u can chat with him if u got questions like that