Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

KOPS (Orders unavailable)

This is a discussion on KOPS (Orders unavailable) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by KOPS - We've supported over 20's of servers, directly or indirectly involved in at least half of ...
Page: 3

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KOPS View Post
    -
    We've supported over 20's of servers, directly or indirectly involved in at least half of million dollars revenue in Knight Online. Hosting over 20.000 unique players and over 100.000 accounts.
    I am responsible for majority of the good servers with high revenues. Out of all those servers, 1 was compromised by HenkaN, that same server still managed to have a lot of players and 13.000$ in revenue after accident.
    Thanks, I had a good laugh. One question, why not 1 million dollars , just half?
    One more thing, since you had so many successful servers, why cant you name any server. You keep using word server, but nobody can say anything positive about you.

Please tell me one English Server that was successful without KOPS support?
    There was no servers who used your files and were successful.

I'm always talking pure facts without empty-words.
    Please facts in studio about your successful servers. Nobody knows anything. Anyone used KOPS Server files any was successful? Why arent anyone vouching for you or defend... anyone?

The words that @Resses @Deadhealer @Mortal and 4 more people are using over the last years are 'Hatred' related.
    I have no hatred towards you. I just happen to be able to smell hackers/scammers from a mile away, and you are perfect example. I see what you are doing, and I want to protect PS community from your actions. You never presented any proof of your work or your words. Being on this forum for so long, your name happened to pop every time a server being compromised. It isnt just me. I just want to see a good end of your career here after you have nothing to present to support the truth of your words.
    I had my hands on the files you sell to people. It is cracked soacs, that was leaked in 2017 and was all over the forums. You simply modified it and did some edits using olydbg, maybe it wasnt you. Every line in console is osmans work that you trying to present as yours. If it was your, you would have access to the source of the ebenezer code and atleast edited to somehow make it look like its your files.

Being hacked or scammed in Knight Online is nothing new, anyone can obtain your password, if you are using same.
    Firstable nobody can obtain your password even if you are using the same password. The only way to obtain password is to have access to database copy passwords from there and try to log accounts of other players on another server who have used the same password. Otherwise no matter how many times you are using your password same or not same, its not that easy. This is the reason I am still in this conversation, because people like you, offer service and then steal passwords from the Database , to compromise other servers by login to those accounts who have used the same password and mass hacking accounts and creating instability in server afterwards that could lead in server closure due to the fact that server owners cant reverse such fragile system of player base.

Of course its nothing new for you, its the way you earn money.

Funny how both kops and ajkula use the same mistakes when spelling,like "wether","roumours",calling Reeses resses,etc,etc...coincidence ? I think not.

edit : and please dont close the topic,we didnt have any drama since like 2014 .

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

We've supported over 20's of servers, directly or indirectly involved in at least half of million dollars revenue in Knight Online.
    Postal si next level patetičen xD. Mogoče bi bil čas, da nehaš vlečt socialno pomoč, pa počasi najdeš normalno službo. Tale KO biiznis ti ne gre najboljše xD

I said one thing about you "a.k.a grobar" like 2014.... could you get over it already and stop quoting how I am "spamming" in your threads..... about you. Once again you are just showing us how delusional you are by attacking us directly for just pointing out how stupid scam this whole thing is..

"over half million revenue" and over "20k players" past these... what few years? considering STKO has only 1k players i'd like to see from which hat you pull these numbers from.... I have no idea about USKO playerbase but I doubt it even reach over 10k... so would love to see these statics of yours in a image or in any form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    Mortal, even BazingaKO had like 2000 accounts..
    yes exactly "accounts" not unique PLAYERS like he said. If you read what he said he (you..) claimed to have over 20k unique PLAYERS not characters/accounts... for someone who said he is done with the topic you are responding pretty quick.

Deadhealer,Resses,Mortal,Decerto,Dylan,Nikos,Sheld onCooper
    Why nobody new joining the club for last 6 years xD

HenkaN is saying that one of the servers that KOPS provided (I forgot which one) was compromised by HenkaN and hes friends with SQL Inject through Web Site. (Yes that customer used Free Website like those people here are claiming people should do). So HenkaN was able to inject items to him, or drop/create tables and such things. That accident showed us that the Web Files available on the internet are usually not secured, so after that we've always been spending hundreds of dollars for custom website through real Web Developers. I'm not expert about Web Developement to be cleaning and making codes, however after the accident it didn't happen again.

Being hacked or scammed in Knight Online is nothing new, anyone can obtain your password, if you are using same.
    Just fyi, there was a bunch of servers with the same vulnerability during the same time time as your server had it (UnionKO was yours, probably have the other names saved somewhere). And it wasn’t related to any web-based stuff at all actually. And all servers looked simmilar to each other, same server files and host etc. so i’m just guessing you (or the same other guy) set them all up.

And about the passwords could be stolen if you use the same everywhere, well yeah if you store them in plain text in your database they’re in my opinion already compromised by everyone having access to that SQL server, and potentially hackers very easily, especially in these kind of businesses where people don’t have enough knowledge about all they should know to open a public server.

Not hashing user passwords is like asking for trouble when someone finds out about it.
    Still not recommended to use the same passwords in two places but yeah... I’d still protect my users anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    Deadhealer,Resses,Mortal,Decerto,Dylan,Nikos,Sheld onCooper
    Why nobody new joining the club for last 6 years xD
    because its a dead game ? Why would anyone join private server scene of a 17 years old game ? Instead of people working together on github like that shit twostars once tried,to make a perfect client that everyone can use,updating and fixing problems,everyone here in this small community is in it for the moneez.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123