Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

looking for some assistance

This is a discussion on looking for some assistance within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; I got to know mortal through Danny and he seemed as a good guy,considering he had no Power Up Store ...
Page: 2

I got to know mortal through Danny and he seemed as a good guy,considering he had no Power Up Store on his server he couldn't be considered as anything bad.
    His behavior on Gamers4life might be the problem,though everything he says is what i guess he truly believes so that isn't his problem.
    Either way i guess he has no "dark" past.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I got to know mortal through Danny and he seemed as a good guy,considering he had no Power Up Store on his server he couldn't be considered as anything bad.
    His behavior on Gamers4life might be the problem,though everything he says is what i guess he truly believes so that isn't his problem.
    Either way i guess he has no "dark" past.
    cheers The server is based mostly-on what danny were asking couple months ago, and we are both sharing the idea of having money-free server. The project is just suffering a hit from this, because we can't test the things we have coded in fully capacity such as events , and damage testing.

month and one week , and still nothing? how inactive is the moderators or it's something else? we should have rights to hear from them why they wont approve it.

bump to the top

i have known mortal for a while now, not even from this community but from another game: Enemy Territory.
    He is pretty well known on crossfire and if you would ask about him there you would be surprised.
    I can vouch for him that his server is just looking for a good start and he wants some testers and players opinions.
    In my opinion he deserves the chance to make a private server as much as anyone else here.
    There are no shady things about his server, his last version (as already mentioned multiple times) didn't even have a PUS store sow he couldn't even make a single $ out of it. ( very dark indeed /stop sarcasm)
    The thing i don't understand is why grobar manages to get his topics approved and an honest developer can't.
    totally agree with danny on the rest.

Kinds regards
    peace

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by confidence View Post
    The thing i don't understand is why grobar manages to get his topics approved..
    Which server are you talking about..?

united-pvp

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by confidence View Post
    united-pvp
    Yeah... Idk. I've skimmed through some pages and cannot see any approved united-pvp topic..

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Grobar's topic somehow gets approved I wonder myself how, it's obviously some shady mod or admin no doubt here. However as soon as topic gets forwarded to a trustable mod it gets deleted without any further hassles around it.

Banned

Which topics got approved? There are a bunch of not approved topics of united-pvp. All united-pvp topics in our bin have been posted in other sections and I deleted them when he and his dogs spammed them.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Which topics got approved? There are a bunch of not approved topics of united-pvp. All united-pvp topics in our bin have been posted in other sections and I deleted them when he and his dogs spammed them.
    On a lighter note, you still on vacation?

Also grobar for nazi president.
    heilobama.

topics being approved by known shady owners, and most are full turk and it's english forum what is the logic on that? It's just that it has been month and a week and I am fairly sure it should have been seen by now eventhough the moderators seems to be less active than they used to.

maybe it would be about a time to recruit some new moderators if the old ones just play the game of favorites.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    topics being approved by known shady owners
    which would be...?
    Holy fuck. All of you come up with shit you clearly do not back up. Just like your random accusations in the other topic. You guys post your topics on turkish forums, too. Why should they not be allowed? I have not approved a single topic in here other than hellsreapersko and unless I have some backgroundinfo I won't approve any other.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    which would be...?
    Holy fuck. All of you come up with shit you clearly do not back up. Just like your random accusations in the other topic. You guys post your topics on turkish forums, too. Why should they not be allowed? I have not approved a single topic in here other than hellsreapersko and unless I have some backgroundinfo I won't approve any other.
    united-pvp was one and you already deleted it without many even seeing the evidence it's about grobar, so how you expect we can link anything? You only got one task here , and that is to approve topic I do not know shane personally, but the fact he changed topics being approved first was based on the moderators being active, which they clearly aren't or any that has a word on matters.

I never had own topic here, only people posted a topic for me at my server 2012, and I haven't hosted since then nor even had PUS and got old people that has been on this forum far longer than I am to vouch for me and clearly it's not enough, so what the hell do you want? there is others considering this as shady too. Three threads and non are approved.

Banned

united-pvp was one and you already deleted it without many even seeing the evidence it's about grobar
    I feel like talking to a brick wall.. Not gonna repeat myself.

You only got one task here , and that is to approve topic I do not know shane personally, but the fact he changed topics being approved first was based on the moderators being active, which they clearly aren't or any that has a word on matters.
    Nope. It was simply because of the fact some turds had bots running that created topics. If you think Shane doesn't know how inactive the staff is, you are delusional.

I never had own topic here, only people posted a topic for me at my server 2012, and I haven't hosted since then nor even had PUS and got old people that has been on this forum far longer than I am to vouch for me and clearly it's not enough, so what the hell do you want? Stop just quoting the topics because there is others considering this as shady too.
    I do not have any tasks here. I am not in charge of this section.
    Vouches mean jackshit. But again, not gonna repeat myself on why I dont approve any topics as you certainly do not seem to get it.

Stop just quoting the topics because there is others considering this as shady too.
    No idea wtf that is supposed to mean. Req: translation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast