Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Making your own server? It has never been easier!

This is a discussion on Making your own server? It has never been easier! within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; I tried so hard, although I didn't get too far.. I guess in the end it doesn't even matter....
Page: 1

Banned

Default Making your own server? It has never been easier!

I tried so hard, although I didn't get too far.. I guess in the end it doesn't even matter.
    Last edited by Kallop; 04-19-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KODEV View Post
    Latest SOACS Anti Cheat - Original.
    I wonder how you're planning on doing this. Do you have permission from Osmanx to share his work?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I wonder how you're planning on doing this. Do you have permission from Osmanx to share his work?
    We've purchased the ebenezer licence of SOACS, therefore we are allowed to do with it anything we wish, as it is pointing to 127.0.0.
    KnightOnline.exe is custom made by us, a lot beter than the one osmanx is selling for 500 usd

PS: It's all about KnightOnline.exe - SOACS ebenezer is there only for the events and features ^^

Why would anyone pay for that? considering 99% of people here already know the basics....

Can you guys help me be better in bed?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Why would anyone pay for that? considering 99% of people here already know the basics....
    First, we're offering it for free in the beginning of our service, so people will gain trust.
    Basics? What do you mean basics? I think you didn't get the point of our service.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Can you guys help me be better in bed?
    We could yes, but we are not here for that.

First, we're offering it for free in the beginning of our service, so people will gain trust.

Basics? What do you mean basics? I think you didn't get the point of our service
    I get the concept you basically leech other servers database for other people for certain amount of money, that people can do anyway. and Hi grobar.

Banned

I get the concept you basically leech other servers database for other people for certain amount of money, that people can do anyway. and Hi grobar.
    We don't leech anything, we do it on our own. You name it, we make it. If you can do it alone, you don't need us.
    Why are you making some false assumptions here Mortal? Leeching? Grobar? You're trolling all around the Gamers4Life, and you're keep bringing some posts without any sense.

If opening a good server is so easy, and you can do everything alone Mortal, why you've opened several servers and all of them went bad? If you asked us for help, you would succeed, but it's up to you. We have customers, we do have them right now, but not for the things we're offering for free in this thread but actual custom things that no other servers has.

We don't leech anything, we do it on our own. You name it, we make it. If you can do it alone, you don't need us.
    Why are you making some false assumptions here Mortal? Leeching? Grobar? You're trolling all around the Gamers4Life, and you're keep bringing some posts without any sense.

If opening a good server is so easy, and you can do everything alone Mortal, why you've opened several servers and all of them went bad? If you asked us for help, you would succeed, but it's up to you. We have customers, we do have them right now, but not for the things we're offering for free in this thread but actual custom things that no other servers has.
    actually I had one server at 2012, and I haven't had anything up since that.

Banned

actually I had one server at 2012, and I haven't had anything up since that.
    Can you show me what 'custom' you had in your server? I'll make that as soon as i get time in like 30 mins and show it to you, we can't leech your database right?

Can you show me what 'custom' you had in your server? I'll make that as soon as i get time in like 30 mins and show it to you, we can't leech your database right?
    never said you couldnt ? that's exactly my point this service is useless because everything is already leeched somewhere.

Let's agree to disagree, i'm done with you as grobar or vincent. Dont know which, or don't care you'll be banned soon enough.

Banned

never said you couldnt ? that's exactly my point this service is useless because everything is already leeched somewhere.
    We offer more services, we teach new developers how to host a good server and not only that we also give them the best equipment.

For you, since you know the basics and if you would like to create your own server you could get those things from us, example :

• Custom Game Features and Events! Which one? I don't know which, they aren't custom if we already made them.
    • Existing game features and events, that you can't add alone, for example you see something in other server and you want it.
    • Custom Panel for you with all panel features made by us, and if you have ideas for new panel features, we can implement it also.
    • Adding features to your existing panel [CC,NT,GC,DP,TIMERS,PLUGINS,LOGS,STATS,K/D..Name it]
    • Giving you latest soacs game server console with custom knightonline.exe that is better than real soacs, for 1/4 price of osmanx.
    • Giving you tips how to get players to your server, how to attract them to your service.
    • Giving you tips how to minimize your budget for hosting & advertisement.
    • Making you custom graphic designing.
    • Creating custom database for you
    • Doing everything else related to our skills.
    • Or perhaps you open a server and you have a problem with dupes,bugs,sql injects... and you can't fix them, we can fix for you.

I can list you everything here, because i don't know what people could need, however we can do anything for you.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I'll ignore that you're suggesting people to rent a VPS (like, seriously?) and that you might ask access (obviously) on that server for your installations/"updates".

Therefore, I'll quote and answer this:

We've purchased the ebenezer licence of SOACS, therefore we are allowed to do with it anything we wish, as it is pointing to 127.0.0.
    KnightOnline.exe is custom made by us, a lot beter than the one osmanx is selling for 500 usd

PS: It's all about KnightOnline.exe - SOACS ebenezer is there only for the events and features ^^
    The truth is, You've purchased the files for your own use and you're just changing it to point to localhost.

As for the KO.exe, there are 2 scenarios;

1) Cracked (maximum 1 year old), from which you've removed or edited the "welcome to X private server" notice (which osmanx used on every server after my request) and re-packed by you.
    2) Cracked, much older and once again re-packed (also by including a keylogger or something too ? Another clever way is; to gain players control and turn their pc into a zombie for future ddos attacks too, I must say)

I won't call the potential buyers (that you might get) as idiots. I'll just call them ignorant about the stuff they're willing to mess with.

Just my two cents.

Well i don't know who is he but If he really bought file from me he is free to point his license domain to pointing local ip but tbh I think either he stole file from one of customers or using cracked file so beware if you paying something.
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by osmanx View Post
    Well i don't know who is he but If he really bought file from me he is free to point his license domain to pointing local ip but tbh I think either he stole file from one of customers or using cracked file so beware if you paying something.
    The OP should contact you and confirm his licence in that case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast