Opening my Ports

This is a discussion on Opening my Ports within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Need some help here can someone help me everytime I load up my ebenezer I get no listen port error ...
Page: 1

Default Opening my Ports

Need some help here can someone help me everytime I load up my ebenezer I get no listen port error and i think i have it all right but who knows let me know if you can help thanks.

ANYONE???????????????????

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Honestly you would probably get more help on snoxd if you post there. Most people, like me, probably don't know shit about details like that over on these forums xD, or those that do just choose to disreguard topics because they are worried about their own servers topics atm. (Best bet is to have some Devs on your msn, and just bug them for help xD)

Good luck with it though, if its the 1098 server your workin on I'd love to come try it out, bring back some flash backs haha.

EDIT: Or even just post it in the private server section so it can get more views xD, than have a mod close it when someone helps.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Honestly you would probably get more help on snoxd if you post there. Most people, like me, probably don't know shit about details like that over on these forums xD, or those that do just choose to disreguard topics because they are worried about their own servers topics atm. (Best bet is to have some Devs on your msn, and just bug them for help xD)

Good luck with it though, if its the 1098 server your workin on I'd love to come try it out, bring back some flash backs haha.

EDIT: Or even just post it in the private server section so it can get more views xD, than have a mod close it when someone helps.
    I am def going to see what I can get done with it I used to do a little bit of server running awhile back just dont remember half the stuff anymore for putting it up but I don know what to do running it wise still so thats a +

Get on snoxd or try to research here for some good dev or a nice website where all the dev of ko can go to check for new updates.

Good luck with your server !

Well I just got everything installed and im about 50/50 done this server will be real old school it has the char seleft for the chars sitting in the chairs it has breth and piana with the old warzone gates at back of each races hometown and ofc the old moradon and all its pretty cool I just have to get rid of this stupid listen port error and then ill start checking things out dunno if imma do a pk or a farm server right now everythings set how jack had it set when he gave it to me a few years back so maybe ill leave it like that but who knows lets see what happens first if I can get this all fixed lol 1 thing at a time.

Btw are you sure you allowed either port forwarding or whatever its called if you use a router or make sure its the correct port linked to the correct db. cant help you more than this, its just some basic stuff i discovered when my web wasnt detecting the router

Well I am now having an ebenezer problem its wierd to explain I am going to see if I can find someone to help me somewhere lol