Need help setting up server (any version) will pay!

This is a discussion on Need help setting up server (any version) will pay! within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hey so i have been watching you tube videos and been on the forum looking for answers or ways to ...
Page: 1

Smile Need help setting up server (any version) will pay!

Hey so i have been watching you tube videos and been on the forum looking for answers or ways to make a server.... any help will be appreciated I dont mind paying for help or a server please help!

Same here!

Bin

this post might help u to make local host server to test anything u want in game
    https://snoxkodev.blogspot.com/2019/...st-server.html
    abut the version if u are new .. u have to start with ver 12xx cuz its more easy then the other version's
    and if u want to host online server u will need to buy server files that have good anti cheat like soacs
    also u will need to pay for vps/domain
    and if u dont have time to learn .
    u will have 2 other ways to make server:
    1- go to any ko hosting wap and u can buy vpn for 1 month with ready ko server ..
    2-buy server files/panel/pus and search for some one to management this server for u

Quote Originally Posted by Bin View Post
    this post might help u to make local host server to test anything u want in game
    https://snoxkodev.blogspot.com/2019/...st-server.html
    abut the version if u are new .. u have to start with ver 12xx cuz its more easy then the other version's
    and if u want to host online server u will need to buy server files that have good anti cheat like soacs
    also u will need to pay for vps/domain
    and if u dont have time to learn .
    u will have 2 other ways to make server:
    1- go to any ko hosting wap and u can buy vpn for 1 month with ready ko server ..
    2-buy server files/panel/pus and search for some one to management this server for u
    Lol thats my blog , jokes aside i agree starting with 1298 is best option if you are new considering other versions are not stable enough (we are working on 1.310 and 1.397 to make them stable)

Stay away from turkish hosting sites , get cheapest host as possible if you are gonna play multiplayer. Also you dont need anti cheat just make a hard grindy server with panel register that elimites cheating