Need a little help starting up a server

This is a discussion on Need a little help starting up a server within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; looking for a partner to start up a new ko. i purchased a server which is really good for the ...
Page: 1

exposedme

Default Need a little help starting up a server

looking for a partner to start up a new ko. i purchased a server which is really good for the price. im good with c++ just not sql. also looking for myko version to run like 1299 thats all patched up and everything i need. if your intrested send me a pm and we will work something out.

Server information: Dual HarperTown E5410's

Dual Quad E5410's
    2x(2.33Ghz x 4, 12MB Cache, 1333FSB)
    8GB DDRII Ram
    250 GB SATA II HDD
    2000GB Premium Bandwidth
    100MBPS Port
    13 Usable IP's

Noxn

Maybe I can help you out a bit . Throw in your msn, ill add you and we can figure something out

Banned Senior Member

I can help you get a server online for free, but if you want complete fixed files to your standards, your going to have to open your wallet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    I can help you get a server online for free, but if you want complete fixed files to your standards, your going to have to open your wallet.
    OR you get a real developer and not some copy & paste wannabe hacker such as warmonger.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    OR you get a real developer and not some copy & paste wannabe hacker such as warmonger.
    Or you can get a clue im the real deal and I will walk circles around you.