need patch disband party bug and elemental damage

This is a discussion on need patch disband party bug and elemental damage within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; need help for a problem i need patch for server ko privade party disband bug and elemental damage for rings...
Page: 1

ketadura

Default need patch disband party bug and elemental damage

need help for a problem i need patch for server ko privade party disband bug and elemental damage for rings

Quote Originally Posted by ketadura View Post
    need help for a problem i need patch for server ko privade party disband bug and elemental damage for rings
    For the party bug, I seen some 1298/1310 ebenezers support it but there is no released patch at this time. Elemental damage fix is being sold by Twostars. Better contact him on KoDevs.com and ask for the ASM patch.

ketadura

Default asm patch code

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    For the party bug, I seen some 1298/1310 ebenezers support it but there is no released patch at this time. Elemental damage fix is being sold by Twostars. Better contact him on KoDevs.com and ask for the ASM patch.
    you think you can help me get the codes is very important for me to get them, ProQuad in kodevs not give me the information I need to thank you very much