Need some help understanding [OMEGA Buffer's Guide]

This is a discussion on Need some help understanding [OMEGA Buffer's Guide] within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; 20)Your server is ready! To launch your server, run the following executables in order: Login Server//VersionManager.exe AiServer//AiServer.exe Ebenezer//1298.exe Aujard//Aujard.exe Could ...
Page: 1

Default Need some help understanding [OMEGA Buffer's Guide]

20)Your server is ready! To launch your server, run the following executables in order:

Login Server//VersionManager.exe
    AiServer//AiServer.exe
    Ebenezer//1298.exe
    Aujard//Aujard.exe

Could anyone explain more carefully how this step is done? Ive noticed these 4 prog are written in turkish as well, therefore ive found some difficulties to understand it fully.

This error im getting when logging "sknight" its written in swedish saying "its basically saying that the connection is not working, saying that its failed for user "sknight"

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

It is possible that the server files are set for another login than sknight.

Banned

Make sure u connect to the good database..

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    It is possible that the server files are set for another login than sknight.
    how can i double check that?

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

You could try to open the server files with an HEX editor, and browse throught them a bit.
    If you got msn you could add mine, I'd be glad to help you out with anything I can.
    [email protected]

Try to download from kodevs Ebenezer editor and check a password for sknight then add sknight to Security users for ur db, and next add for odbc