noob question

This is a discussion on noob question within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; how much approximately (usd) does it take to create a secure a server? obvisouly no server is 100%, but as ...
Page: 1

Default noob question

how much approximately (usd) does it take to create a secure a server? obvisouly no server is 100%, but as close to 100% as possible.
    thanks!

Banned Senior Member

Just depends on what you mean by "secure". PVPHosting is a wonderful host, and comes with all the security you need. True, it comes with ACME, but you can always tell them you don't want that.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrOsTy View Post
    how much approximately (usd) does it take to create a secure a server? obvisouly no server is 100%, but as close to 100% as possible.
    thanks!
    Depends for how much they rip you off.

Quote Originally Posted by HariMataHari View Post
    Depends for how much they rip you off.
    That's gonna help him alot, doesn't it?

Banned Member

If you want the same equipement and host as RessesPieces have you can pay 50$ to pvphosting. ( It won't have firewall and you will have to do quite some developement for ACME and event manager ).
    If you want to make a bussines out of your server than you have to spend - 250$ for host,100$ for developements(or do alone) 80$ for panel - or use cheap turkish one, which can have shells in it if you trust the wrong person. 150$ for advertisement and 100$ for payments to inviduals.

But... lol if you plan to have 30 players just buy 50$ shit.

Or you buy SOACS, which is currently the best.

200$ standard soacs
    500$ with hera,deathmatch,lastman,chaos stone and few more.
    1500$ for full soacs

https://www.pvphosting.net/

Banned Senior Member

Alright Hari, lets not act like you know it all. Because to be fair, you're completely retarded. Grobar, I don't wish death upon many people, but if you died, the world would be a better place.

First of all, their lowest host is 55$, not 50. "It won't have firewall" why the fuck do you need a firewall if it comes with DDoS protection already integrated using external hardware. You don't have to do any development for ACME and event manager, they fully fix it up for you. My host however is the most expensive one they offer, and I get literally 24/7 support between Sevki, Freeman, and Adem. So please before you say anything else, have a clue of what the hell you're talking about. Second of all, SOACS may be the best, but 1500$ for full soacs? You must have pulled that number right out of your ass, because that's not even close. I can get the full soacs, for 350$ and it all setup by a guy who licenses it. Once again, you're a complete idiot.

The whole 30 players, I can assure you, their lowest host can host more than 30 players.. back in the day KO ran on worst specs then what we have out now, and it handled up to 500 players or more.. so please once again.. you're a complete idiot.

Do me a favor Hari, and just leave.

Banned Member

You are the one that has hosting a ko as hobby but still putting 1.100 $ for server and apperently working with sevki and freeman, and don't cooprate with west. < full lie.

if you can get fulll soacs for 350$ than you should get one with your 1.100 budget lol.. everyone knows that your acme won't be any better than the guy that will buy it today.

Banned Senior Member

Grobar, please just piss off. Goodness gracious, since you're so obsessed with my server, take a screenshot of it. Define cooperate? Do I go and speak to him? Sure. Is he tied in with the server? Nope. I help him, just like he helps me. I have spent more than 1,100$. Still gotta buy my advertising but eh. My ACME is already better than the guy who would go buy it today.. I won't tell you how. But just be assured, it is. Done speaking to you publicly, if you wish to be a big boy, and not hide behind a name? Then pm me and we can dance. If not? Good riddance.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Grobar, please just piss off. Goodness gracious, since you're so obsessed with my server, take a screenshot of it. Define cooperate? Do I go and speak to him? Sure. Is he tied in with the server? Nope. I help him, just like he helps me. I have spent more than 1,100$. Still gotta buy my advertising but eh. My ACME is already better than the guy who would go buy it today.. I won't tell you how. But just be assured, it is. Done speaking to you publicly, if you wish to be a big boy, and not hide behind a name? Then pm me and we can dance. If not? Good riddance.
    You have spent 1.100 already and you still have to buy your advertisements.... Damn.... who the fuck are you trying to lie.
    Ok i'm done here

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HariMataHari View Post
    You have spent 1.100 already and you still have to buy your advertisements.... Damn.... who the fuck are you trying to lie.
    Ok i'm done here
    none of your server were even close as secure as the one reeses has + you needed West for your first server ++++++++++ a corrupt admin doesn't make it secure dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    none of your server were even close as secure as the one reeses has + you needed West for your first server ++++++++++ a corrupt admin doesn't make it secure dipshit
    Why you don't make a secure server instead of bitching at other their servers?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Would be really good to know an objective price that is correct.