Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NothingMatters
  • 1 Post By siwyswirus
  • 1 Post By Breezy123

Original SOACS anti-cheat (12xx) files for sale

This is a discussion on Original SOACS anti-cheat (12xx) files for sale within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hey guys. As Bazinga KO Team has obtained SOACS 12xx source codes I am now authorized to redistribute original SOACS ...
Page: 1

Default Original SOACS anti-cheat (12xx) files for sale

Hey guys.

As Bazinga KO Team has obtained SOACS 12xx source codes I am now authorized to redistribute original SOACS files.

I garantuee fast delivery and professional approach to my clients.

Basic SOACS costs 230 € and it includes the following add-ons:
    Item drop announcer,Chaos Stone,Santa Event,Hera Scrolls,Bi-Frost,Juraid Mountain,Border Defense War,Rival System,Death Match Event,Seal System

Possible add-ons:
    Last Nation Standing Event,Holy Land,Clan War,Personal Weapon Restore if burned,Level Up Scrolls,Collection Race,Quest Manager,Bounty System,Loyalty Skills,Merchant Rewards,Custom NP Party Gain System,In-game Nation Transfer,Class Change,Gender Change,Buffer NPC

What can you expect from me?
    I will provide you all files,tools & required procedures/queries/EVTs to get you up and running, however this service is unmanaged,I will NOT be setting up client side events to match your database, I simply provide the "raw" structure, but you have to do the main work unless we agree otherwise.

Other possible add-ons:
    My old Bazinga KO Panel with PUS,nice website design & Paygol/Paypal KC recharge method via KO Panel. It also comes with a seal system, class change, gender change and many other features through KO Panel.Any sort of panel re-selling is forbidden, by buying it you agree to only be using it for your own projects. I will assist you in setting it up as well free of charge (one time deal).
    Price: 300 €

If you are trustable you can pay for your service via Skrill/Paypal, if you are new and we don't know you we will do it through Western Union.

If you are interested feel free to send me a PM and we'll continue the discussion on skype.

Best regards,
    Flash

Hired him for some work on my server, professional and delivers accordingly.
    SexyLittleAnimal likes this.

Friendly and overall helpful with good knowledge, would recommend his services!

Banned Senior Member

A trusty for sure, will deliver on time and knows his stuff, would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post

Other possible add-ons:
    My old Bazinga KO Panel with PUS,nice website design & Paygol/Paypal KC recharge method via KO Panel. It also comes with a seal system, class change, gender change and many other features through KO Panel.Any sort of panel re-selling is forbidden, by buying it you agree to only be using it for your own projects. I will assist you in setting it up as well free of charge (one time deal).
    twostart panel or what kind of source is using this panel? I am interesting.

I need to get these files for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Hey guys.

As Bazinga KO Team has obtained SOACS 12xx source codes I am now authorized to redistribute original SOACS files.

I garantuee fast delivery and professional approach to my clients.

Basic SOACS costs 230 € and it includes the following add-ons:
    Item drop announcer,Chaos Stone,Santa Event,Hera Scrolls,Bi-Frost,Juraid Mountain,Border Defense War,Rival System,Death Match Event,Seal System

Possible add-ons:
    Last Nation Standing Event,Holy Land,Clan War,Personal Weapon Restore if burned,Level Up Scrolls,Collection Race,Quest Manager,Bounty System,Loyalty Skills,Merchant Rewards,Custom NP Party Gain System,In-game Nation Transfer,Class Change,Gender Change,Buffer NPC

What can you expect from me?
    I will provide you all files,tools & required procedures/queries/EVTs to get you up and running, however this service is unmanaged,I will NOT be setting up client side events to match your database, I simply provide the "raw" structure, but you have to do the main work unless we agree otherwise.

Other possible add-ons:

If you are trustable you can pay for your service via Skrill/Paypal, if you are new and we don't know you we will do it through Western Union.

If you are interested feel free to send me a PM and we'll continue the discussion on skype.

Best regards,
    Flash

Is it $300 for the KO panel and the basic SOACS?