Pc rebooting(theres another topic, but no ones pay atenttion to it)

This is a discussion on Pc rebooting(theres another topic, but no ones pay atenttion to it) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; well I was playing normal then I got DC and I pressed OK and the pc shut down itself then ...
Page: 1

credbrazill

Default Pc rebooting(theres another topic, but no ones pay atenttion to it)

well I was playing normal then I got DC and I pressed OK and the pc shut down itself then reboot.. so i turned it on again and it shut down again , i must wait 5 mins moreless to use it again.. any solution?

on laptop (vista)

Quote Originally Posted by credbrazill View Post
    well I was playing normal then I got DC and I pressed OK and the pc shut down itself then reboot.. so i turned it on again and it shut down again , i must wait 5 mins moreless to use it again.. any solution?

on laptop (vista)
    Sounds like a poorly coded kernel application crash, pm Devile.

I had it long ago when playing on pvirate servers, problem was resolved by placing a fan on my graphic card. Apparantly the temp of my pc was too high when playing on private servers. Weird I know... but many people with this problem.

my graph card burned not so long ago while i was playin p.server...dunno if its cous of p.server or cous i was playing like 15 hours per day and it had passive cooler (silent).

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    my graph card burned not so long ago while i was playin p.server...dunno if its cous of p.server or cous i was playing like 15 hours per day and it had passive cooler (silent).
    Graphics cards burn, nothing special about it.

Try to get as much air to the vent as possible by making sure your not blocking anything, when your not using your computer turn it off and let it cool down.

If your computer is older than 2 years consider changing the thermal paste and integrating extra vents. In case of a laptop get a special pad. People overclock their laptops and wonder why it dies, sight.

lol i had same problem when playing private servers, but mine wasnt because of my cards etc.
    all i had to do was change a property in the knightonline.exe and it fixed it..

if you want to try it do this>

open ko folder
    right click knightonline.exe
    go properties
    click the 'compatibility' tab
    click the top box with 'compatibility mode'
    on the drop down bar select windows 2000

that could fix it xD

what is you computers specs man might just be your pc my nephew could play usko no problems but some private servers the graphics was different then others and he couldnt play them we also tried a lil test that worked with some private servers by changing the options in the game folder like taking one option exe and switching them out.