Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Snoxd? it is closed? what happend?

This is a discussion on Snoxd? it is closed? what happend? within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Mhm.. I shall registerz!...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Mhm.. I shall registerz!

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Mhm.. I shall registerz!
    Me too i guess. But just as i was saying before,sucesfull good forums can't be made with '' I haz forum,gel,gel see,post,like,share ''

Quote Originally Posted by ovolikMiJe View Post
    Nice that you are trying it out.. But i will be impressed if you make this forum active
    That is impossible, but people will be always looking for basic tutorials and basic files.
    I can atleast provide them that.

Well its better that im owner,than no forum at all... And i would do that for my own benefits... I would open private server advertisments,advertise the forum,enable sticky posts..opene several threads,invite other owners to help and most important... I would make the forum sucesfull..

Honestly i think someone has to keep the PSKO(english side ) running. And to compete with Turks.

I would offer free panels,free tools,free puses.. Best of everything..Something that most of snoxd people never saw... Best databases/modfied... Everything for the matter of players...
    but quite frankly.. i dont care yet, i would care if offer goes through

Twostars blaimed SI for the previous forum? Now we can blame twostars.

Its simple,snoxd needs investements... And im the only available for that
    Oh hello Grobar, were u not banned on multiple accounts? Oh yes you were, goodbye
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Banned Senior Member

ROFl I honestly laughed when Grobar wanted to takeover SNOXD, shit made my day.

The forum you made is a bit old ! get latest version will have more functionality.

I would offer free panels,free tools,free puses.. Best of everything..Something that most of snoxd people never saw... Best databases/modfied... Everything for the matter of players...
    but quite frankly.. i dont care yet, i would care if offer goes through
    Better get coding then. Oh, you're going to just leech the work off those who have actually done the work? Good job. Lots of effort there. All hail Grobar.
    Reopened the forum so you can get what you need. Might leave it to renew this month (if it hasn't already, meant to renew around now), but we'll see how we go.
    Blaze likes this.

To be honest I wouldn't mind Snoxd going down and thus making it harder for people to launch servers. I just hope twostars keeps working on his own server and launches/sells it someday and we can all enjoy some good servers like that. Why does everything have to be free for all anyway? Really interested in making a private server? You're already probably gonna buy the ACME files anyway so why not just buy them from somebody else then? I'm sure two could make some cash if he ever gets his emulator complete lol :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't mind Snoxd going down and thus making it harder for people to launch servers. I just hope twostars keeps working on his own server and launches/sells it someday and we can all enjoy some good servers like that. Why does everything have to be free for all anyway? Really interested in making a private server? You're already probably gonna buy the ACME files anyway so why not just buy them from somebody else then? I'm sure two could make some cash if he ever gets his emulator complete lol :P
    I highly doubt he'd sell that, and even if he did. It would be worth a lot of $ that most people wouldn't afford.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I highly doubt he'd sell that, and even if he did. It would be worth a lot of $ that most people wouldn't afford.
    Then he just has to add some bugs so it gets cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Better get coding then. Oh, you're going to just leech the work off those who have actually done the work? Good job. Lots of effort there. All hail Grobar.
    Reopened the forum so you can get what you need. Might leave it to renew this month (if it hasn't already, meant to renew around now), but we'll see how we go.
    If money is the problem i can provide you 2 GB ram VPS for only 20 $ / every 6 months
    Processor: Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1220 3.10 GHz
    This should be good enough yes?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    If money is the problem i can provide you 2 GB ram VPS for only 20 $ / every 6 months
    Processor: Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1220 3.10 GHz
    This should be good enough yes?
    It's doesn't mean money problem, the files in snoxd and everything is worth for money but everyone just go on and get it for free , none of them think about to keep forum and make a donation to keep it going ! i mean no one is appreciate his work anymore .

People don't acknowledge others work nor they actually care how long it took for someone to code or put together , converting, assembly what ever it may be. They just download it and get the fuck out from forum without contributing on keeping it alive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    It's doesn't mean money problem, the files in snoxd and everything is worth for money but everyone just go on and get it for free , none of them think about to keep forum and make a donation to keep it going ! i mean no one is appreciate his work anymore .
    Due to bad administration... The developers can be good,but administrating and running is different thing

Quote Originally Posted by CarOstajeCar View Post
    Due to bad administration... The developers can be good,but administrating and running is different thing
    wish you would leave this forum for good... Parasites hey!
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast