Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Snoxd? it is closed? what happend?

This is a discussion on Snoxd? it is closed? what happend? within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by mortal People don't acknowledge others work nor they actually care how long it took for someone to ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    People don't acknowledge others work nor they actually care how long it took for someone to code or put together , converting, assembly what ever it may be. They just download it and get the fuck out from forum without contributing on keeping it alive.
    That's the exact thing why i really did not feel like helping at any point. I would however let the forums have some basic guides as setting the server up and such helpful stuff.
    If there will be any kind of new forums created we would definitely need to make two different "categorys" for people that know what they're actually doing and for people which are still in the learning process.
    It probably sounds pretty stupid but it might work better. (Although the activity would decrease since you wouldn't be able to get EVERYTHING "golden plated").
    --------------------

Two a personal message to you.
    Even though the KO community couldn't be more thankful for having you,there is something you could of done a lot better.
    If you really needed the money you could ask for it and im sure people would help.
    Closing the ONLY english KO related development ("active one") without an explanation is just playing stupid by your side.

Lets face it even if you don't care about KO or the developers anymore be fair and let someone else lead the forum.
    My 2 cents to you since i really don't feel like trashing your PMs.

Banned Senior Member

I will begin getting things off tonight.

@Kallop, you would be surprised just how much money people would spend on files..

Good to see snoxd back alive

Banned Senior Member

Let this be seen as a eye opener (as it was intended to I'm sure) Stop taking shit for granted, it can be gone in a blink of a eye.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Let this be seen as a eye opener (as it was intended to I'm sure) Stop taking shit for granted, it can be gone in a blink of a eye.
    So deep...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    So deep...
    You like it deep.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You like it deep.
    oh no you did 'NTT .

Banned Senior Member

Well two since it seems like we won't be seeing much of you on the development side or the PSKO side.. I wish you the best of luck wherever you may lead. You helped out a lot and taught me quite a few things I would have never learned! I appreciate you reopening Snoxd for a bit so we can get things and move them. Best of luck to you on whatever you do next. We had our differences on several things but you still have my respect (if it matters any). Farewell Two. If you want to keep in contact or whatever! You can always PM me here.

Banned

sfgdsfsfsdfsdd
    Last edited by Shane; 10-29-2013 at 04:25 PM.

It's true, SNOXD has strayed away from it's actual purpose and become a centralized location for PSKO dev and KO bots... not so much development of bots for USKO / PSKO.
    If you go ahead and look up for SNOXD actually means:
    The defeating of an opponent by such great difference or skill to the extent that it makes the victor seem as if they cheated.
    Jim: Dude he just kicked your ass
    Fred: Yeah, he must have cheated or something, bloody snoxder.
    I believe that was the original intention of the forum (correct me if I am wrong). But, seeing that, i'm not against twostars decision to close it down. There is very little activity and little donations to finance it.

If anything, someone can make their own forums for KO bots (not hacks... those aren't really around anymore) and PSKO if they wanted. But, it isn't SNOXD.

I would love to see the forum strive and I could finance it myself. But, you can't change a community that isn't going for learning how exactly to hack / go forth with game hacking and is just leeching the contributions of a few and then asking for help when they mess it up. That's just my opinion.

Off-topic:
    @twostars: How ya been? Been sometime since we've last talked.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUS View Post
    Two a personal message to you.
    Even though the KO community couldn't be more thankful for having you,there is something you could of done a lot better.
    If you really needed the money you could ask for it and im sure people would help.
    Closing the ONLY english KO related development ("active one") without an explanation is just playing stupid by your side.
    This. Twostars should have at least given a warning, so people would stop and think about it before closing it just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    This. Twostars should have at least given a warning, so people would stop and think about it before closing it just like that.
    Well he did open it back.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

maybe snoxd should be closed so not every dumb fag opens a shitty server ?
    MrRapist likes this.

I show much respects to two for this. This should have been done a long time ago.
    I wish I was on the KO Scene more often to see how it impacts the PSKO Community, but I'm a LoL Player now.
    Going to miss the SNOXD community. Only one english superpower forum remain in the PSKO. After KO4Life is gone, the turks will take over! All hail the turks.
    iRaiden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    I show much respects to two for this. This should have been done a long time ago.
    I wish I was on the KO Scene more often to see how it impacts the PSKO Community, but I'm a LoL Player now.
    Going to miss the SNOXD community. Only one english superpower forum remain in the PSKO. After KO4Life is gone, the turks will take over! All hail the turks.
    its back on now ;P!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast