Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Snoxd? it is closed? what happend?

This is a discussion on Snoxd? it is closed? what happend? within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave maybe snoxd should be closed so not every dumb fag opens a shitty server ? even ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    maybe snoxd should be closed so not every dumb fag opens a shitty server ?
    even for a "shitty server" its still a lot of work

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    > Download server files
    > Download database (there's... a database released for all the common setups).
    > Download client.
    > Buy a hosting provider, upload the stuffs.
    > Advertise & run the server.

Or, PVPHosting makes it even simpler (and even just ACME, really):
    > Buy server.

Clearly, you underestimate how lazy some people are.

Actually, i'd say most people wont even buy a dedicated and they save cents by homehosting.

@furious > Pretty much everything has been released on snoxd (juraid, lair, new usko cz, chaos .... etc ) , ( hero, valkyrie,gryphon ... etc) they can practically download / copy everything.

@twostars is there anyway you can get all the files from your datasource and put them into one so we can download the lot?

and or a backup of snoxd?
    ReesesPieces and BlueBaby like this.

Banned Senior Member

Really isn't :/ A new dev to PSKO can go on there and have a basic server up and running in no time if they can read. Of course, they'd have no security or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    @twostars is there anyway you can get all the files from your datasource and put them into one so we can download the lot?

and or a backup of snoxd?
    Im going to publish a FTP that include my own updated procedures and then rest of stuff is from Snoxd (armors 'n stuff) and basic 1.298 files will be availible aswell. Going to purchase domain today/tomorrow and posting it out.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

no its not , it might make it more fun to not have 1361551 servers running

@Twostar did u change ur mind to take the KO Development (snoxd) forum back ?

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    @Twostar did u change ur mind to take the KO Development (snoxd) forum back ?
    Automatic payment went through already, so it's renewed for this month. Also, someone donated almost all of this month's fee, so it'll stay for the foreseeable future. At least this month.
    If I find time, I might attempt to make it Google AdSense friendly (they've rejected us a few times in the past already, due to 'lack of content'. Index page isn't all that friendly), but no guarantees.
    zuka likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Automatic payment went through already, so it's renewed for this month. Also, someone donated almost all of this month's fee, so it'll stay for the foreseeable future. At least this month.
    If I find time, I might attempt to make it Google AdSense friendly (they've rejected us a few times in the past already, due to 'lack of content'. Index page isn't all that friendly), but no guarantees.
    Add YPN adsense

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Add YPN adsense
    Yahoo should have died a long time ago. The fact that they only (relatively) recently managed to bring that program back (after it was killed in 2010) speaks volumes. :/
    Microsoft, oddly enough, is the only thing that makes me think it may stand a chance. But Yahoo? ;_;

Disclaimer: Just an observation, I know absolutely nothing about them otherwise. Google, on the other hand, is at least proven to be reliable, as opposed to y'know, Yahoo's being... killed off... and brought back 2 and a half years later after forming a partnership with Microsoft. -.-

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Yahoo should have died a long time ago. The fact that they only (relatively) recently managed to bring that program back (after it was killed in 2010) speaks volumes. :/
    Microsoft, oddly enough, is the only thing that makes me think it may stand a chance. But Yahoo? ;_;

Disclaimer: Just an observation, I know absolutely nothing about them otherwise. Google, on the other hand, is at least proven to be reliable, as opposed to y'know, Yahoo's being... killed off... and brought back 2 and a half years later after forming a partnership with Microsoft. -.-
    I said yahoo 'cause it has better PPC (worst CTR though) than Google ADSense.
    I actually don't know the reason why YPN closed but all i know is that, it was in BETA.

You're obviously right though, G ADSense's the safest long way to go =]

It is sad to see snoxd closing, apperantly turkish ip addresses blocked on IPB or some other problem going on but all I see is white page :P
    > Download server files
    > Download database (there's... a database released for all the common setups).
    > Download client.
    > Buy a hosting provider, upload the stuffs.
    Or, PVPHosting makes it even simpler (and even just ACME, really):
    > Buy server.
    Clearly, you underestimate how lazy some people are.
    Well I think its one of faults I made in my life to sell my files to hosting firms for making them resellers and it popped up many server around with 0 knowledge admins. Viceversa some admins who directly bought files from me having 0 clue whats going on or what to do. They made really good amount of money and never reply to me unless they are in big trouble. Its so funny people in turkish community thinking I'm paying to you and you making files for me. Now I stopped giving SOACS to resellers and in this absence ACME show up. Its funny to see clueless people still getting launch-ready servers with this files and closing servers. Now I only sell my stuff to people who has some clue and give deserved money of my work. For turks going to take over KODev stuff it won't happen, only turks who has knowledge for coding, assembling already stopped sharing stuff and I think I was only turkish dev who shared stuff (no comment on AKUMA), sad to say most turkish so called devs around has 0 knowledge and mostly leecher. If anything I can do for snoxd just tell me, I can try to donate for keeping it up (last time I donated turks thought I payed snoxd and twostars so they code for me ).
    zuka likes this.

snoxd is officaly dead right now

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    snoxd is officaly dead right now
    If you mean because you couldn't access it just now, it was down for unrelated reasons. I just threw it back up.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast