Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SOACS 12xx for sale

This is a discussion on SOACS 12xx for sale within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Dear all, as you probably know, developer of SOACS (osmanx) is now mainly focused on different stuff than developing of ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default SOACS 12xx for sale

Dear all,

as you probably know, developer of SOACS (osmanx) is now mainly focused on different stuff than developing of 12xx version, so the development is now on hold.

With his permission, our team (Zone MYKO) get the source codes and we are continuing development for our own purposes. We did some tweaks and fixes to original SOACS and also added some new events into it.

We are now authorized by osmanx to sell our modified version of 12xx SOACS.

The pricing for server .exe and client .exe is:
    Basic SOACS (Fix for latest DDoS attack, better folder protection against wallhack issues, attack from distance fix) ... 500 USD
    ClanWar event ... +300 USD
    Beginner items (rental items for new players with expiring time) ... +150 USD
    FlagCatch event ... +150 USD

we only accept Western Union payments.

If you are interested please contact us on email: [email protected]
    And write "SOACS" as a email subject.

Best regards,
    Zone MYKO team

Banned Senior Member

That is... incredibly overpriced and the whole "we" added all this, is bullshit, you didn't add one single thing. I wouldn't suggest anyone to pay this much.

Banned Senior Member

Well responding to another noname shithead

the basic SOACS got all classic SOACS features on (BDW, FT, Juraid, Bifrost, LMS, Premium services, Collection events, Santa ....).

Who was already buying original SOACS and I am not talking about some cracked shit, that is without any chance to change anything in code and so no possibility to fix a single bug or mistake, knows what is the price.

About not adding a shit, just check Zone MYKO server and other servers 12xx you will see what we added or no in case of events lol.

I assume that you are a known shithead then ?
    Ching and ilovemyko1 like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    I assume that you are a known shithead then ?
    Shithead is a guy who throwing shits on others without any serious arguments.

I am known yes, am I shithead ?:-)

Little archer Senior Member

Known by who, if I may ask?
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Known by who, if I may ask?
    For example Devile.

Sad that such a good guy left it here.

Banned Senior Member

Well you possess no knowledge of coding so throw the whole exploit fixes, anytime a exploit occurs you go straight to Osman, so... you are pretty much selling SOACS that will have no updates unless Osman does them for you. Yawn and my comment went right over your head, I said you didn't add anything, Osman did. You may have given the ideas (anyone can throw ideas) and he coded.

dunno why people feel the need to post comments on this topic about being over priced, unless you have the time to put something together yourself (of course for some people hosting a server its a lot of money.) but from what most people get back from having a server online for a month its nothing for protection, especially when this is the only option out there, i think its good someone else has the source code, i guess now people who want to have stuff added can hopefully within in a better time frame then osmanx.

Banned Senior Member

The same reason you felt the need to voice your opinion, curious to hear how $1,100 for an anti-cheat isn't over priced when Osman was selling it much cheaper than that. Not too mention as I said above, he won't be able to fix anything with the source, he pretty much handed him the source so he could make licenses... that is it.

i voiced my opinion because what your saying is nonsense, "curious to hear how $1,100 for an anti-cheat isn't over priced when Osman was selling it much cheaper than that." go look at private servers for other games on ragezone, a lot of people charge 5 times that amount for private server files with new features, osmanx price were cheap because his support was shockingly bad and his time frame for updates was terrible, not be mention the messiness of the files, so hopefully the pack has been cleaned up, how do you know he won't be able to fix anything? he may have people on his team with sufficient c++ knowledge, this is the thing, you have no proof of what your saying is true, its all speculation and just because his price for the files may not suit you (way out of your budget.) it doesn't make them more or less of what hes asking for them, considering the amount of money many servers have made, especially using soacs.

Banned Senior Member

Please link me to a thread anywhere where someone is charging five times 1,100$ for 12xx files? It doesn't take much of a brain to know that SirKaos has no capability of fixing exploits or bugs in the files... if he had any experience he would be working on higher versions? No? Just cut it off Mattish. I already have SOACS and I am simply telling others there is no need to blow one grand on 12xx server files (no database or client, just client files for the anti cheat) that will not be updated unless Osman updates them.

But nonetheless I rest my case, if someone wishes to blow that much? Be my guest.

Banned Senior Member

lol.... xD

interesting people are selling private servers now?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    interesting people are selling private servers now?
    I thought people selling that since 2010?

It's easy to buy a server, making it good is the hardest thing that only a few people in this community can do.
    That's why we have a lot of server admins that just disappear forever after 1 server, even the money doesn't help them because it's spent the wrong way.

You need good coaching and guide on what is really important for a good private server... Or hope you get lucky which is usually a bad thing to hope for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast