Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SexyLittleAnimal

Soacs v12xx ( V45) On sale ( Include Event System) ( English Soacs )

This is a discussion on Soacs v12xx ( V45) On sale ( Include Event System) ( English Soacs ) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Price :Negotiable Contact Wechat : araneloronar Whatsapp : +8613127952960 Phone : +8613127952960 Skype : araneloronar1 Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/araneloronar Hello everyone ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb Soacs v12xx ( V45) On sale ( Include Event System) ( English Soacs )

Price :Negotiable
    Contact

Hello everyone !
    I am owner of the Oldmyko.com ( Myko gaming / Forevermyko )
    I am gonna sell Special Soacs include soacs You will have ;
    • Border Defance WAR
    • Deathmach
    • Juraid
    • Last man event
    • Stay online Earn Knight Cash / Gold / item / Np System.
    • Automatic Boss events,
    • Lunar Wars
    • Premium System

Also we will give Osmanylmz Quest system event licance too

Also you can chek our game topic from http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...2017-a-355698/
    Or just download our game and chek the game ( Soacs system , Quest system etc )

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Is this older version of quest system? My soacs has it integrated in server files and you edit quests in the database. I see you are using a 3rd party program for quest managing.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Is this older version of quest system? My soacs has it integrated in server files and you edit quests in the database. I see you are using a 3rd party program for quest managing.
    this system is stable

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I know it's stable xD I am asking if you have to run a 3rd party program for the quest system to work or only ebenezer is enough (meaning add-on is programed into ebenezer ? )

This guy has heavily outdated SOACS, it is cracked as well, he doesn't have none of the newest features,nor KOXP fixes or any of the other fixes such as slide fix, game server exploit fix,and the need to use third party app (for quest counting) is not something to rely upon. This SOACS version he's trying to sell as "v45"which doesn't even exsist,is equivalent to original SOACS in early 2016, but buy at your own risk

Support the SOACS creator instead.Osmanx will sell you this specific SOACS version with even more free features and latest exploit fixes for $220-$250, which is a very small price to pay considering how much decently sized server gets back in return.However, do know that he is slow as fuck,so plan your project 3 months ahead, beacuse this is usually the wait time to get the files delivered xD
    Breezy123 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    This guy has heavily outdated SOACS, it is cracked as well, he doesn't have none of the newest features,nor KOXP fixes or any of the other fixes such as slide fix, game server exploit fix,and the need to use third party app (for quest counting) is not something to rely upon. This SOACS version he's trying to sell as "v45"which doesn't even exsist,is equivalent to original SOACS in early 2016, but buy at your own risk Y

Support the SOACS creator instead.Osmanx will sell you this specific SOACS version with even more free features and latest exploit fixes for $220-$250, which is a very small price to pay considering how much decently sized server gets back in return.However, do know that he is slow as fuck,so plan your project 3 months ahead, beacuse this is usually the wait time to get the files delivered xD
    Yeah unless he keeps cracking latestsoacs right. And yeah, when you order something and seller say 1 week, and you don't get a service for 3 months that is really bad, and shows zero professionality. Loads of false informations from osmanx in this case.

I'm sure if he wasn't lying so much and give soacs on time, people would actually be happy to spend some money on him.

Go and check it please .
    i sold the Soacs to many person and everyone happy
    Because our soacs has all events
    as you can see Old MYKO , MYKO Games Free 2 Play Old Knight Online Private Server Official 10/10/2017 ! - Index ! We are always online and using the soacs
    + We are selling soacs Quest system too , All included
    No Cheating , + Always support

Banned Senior Member

It’s not SOACS... it most definitely isn’t the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    This guy has heavily outdated SOACS, it is cracked as well, he doesn't have none of the newest features,nor KOXP fixes or any of the other fixes such as slide fix, game server exploit fix,and the need to use third party app (for quest counting) is not something to rely upon. This SOACS version he's trying to sell as "v45"which doesn't even exsist,is equivalent to original SOACS in early 2016, but buy at your own risk

True story

its %100 Soacs , Stabil version ! with all events , Bonus we are giving licance of quest system .
    Without any problem .
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    It’s not SOACS... it most definitely isn’t the latest version.