Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

looking for some assistance

This is a discussion on looking for some assistance within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; asked about approving, and received 2 weeks ban which is already over and now that I am unbanned the topic ...
Page: 1

Default looking for some assistance

asked about approving, and received 2 weeks ban which is already over and now that I am unbanned the topic is still pending (created another topic 22.2 after got unbanned) and two else writed the same topic for me hence... people seems to ignore my posts , but the case seems to be wider as their topics aren't approved either. P.S not looking for a fight nor another ban just want to know.

just curious , what this is and why.

best regards, mortal.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

They ignore you because they know what kind of person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    They ignore you because they know what kind of person you are.
    and that is? I am not looking for a fight just simply asking for what is this , and why it's happening not more or less. We're working on source, and we have been waiting this topic for three weeks already to get people test , and help us improve the events and server functions.

ive been with mortal on his server since the beginning. hes working on the server from the source. his first server was completely free. didnt even take donations so im not sure why everyone is so butt hurt about him. this really needs to be approved.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMyPickle View Post
    ive been with mortal on his server since the beginning. hes working on the server from the source. his first server was completely free. didnt even take donations so im not sure why everyone is so butt hurt about him. this really needs to be approved.
    His servers (actually 1 server with several re-launches within 2-3 years and re-named just once or twice when from TrueKO it became MykoR etc) was the easiest-to-hack server I've ever seen. No wondering that there was no PUS. He didn't know how to implement the PUS. But also... who would support a easy-to-hack server which is running on a cheap machine which is already used for another hosts ? His servers always have had only a few users online and the only time he managed to get 100+ users, according to them, it died/they closed it due to avcisoft issue ? or ddos issue ? his posts are around @g4l, just search it through google or g4ls search function. I won't bother listing the exploits which used to work on his server but ... comparing what you used to say about the work you've done and finally checking out that your server is 0.00% protected, meh..

His servers (actually 1 server with several re-launches within 2-3 years and re-named just once or twice when from TrueKO it became MykoR etc) was the easiest-to-hack server I've ever seen. No wondering that there was no PUS. He didn't know how to implement the PUS. But also... who would support a easy-to-hack server which is running on a cheap machine which is already used for another hosts ? His servers always have had only a few users online and the only time he managed to get 100+ users, according to them, it died/they closed it due to avcisoft issue ? or ddos issue ? his posts are around @g4l, just search it through google or g4ls search function. I won't bother listing the exploits which used to work on his server but ... comparing what you used to say about the work you've done and finally checking out that your server is 0.00% protected, meh..
    trueko was my very first project, which was expected to fail (30 users) and was a free-project, then we renamed it to mykor as light farm server which had a 320 users and no PUS or anything, not because we couldn't code one but because it was free-to-play project and everyone were aware it hence the lack of whining.

It died due a ddos and botnet from several farm server launching at that time, because we held 70% of the population back then, and there is people to vouch for it but they are long gone from this forum. This server is based on a source, and we update it to 1.453 and it's been worked on over months now, and the topic has been pending weeks due the inactivity of moderators or reasons we don't know which is why ... we're looking for assistance, because other topics are being approved. I understand there is tens of topics pending , and we've been patient it with and the ban did cool me down as it was meant to. I ain't fighting with you on this topic , not this time we need this approved so just stay out.

this time the server will be protected by our own tbl encryption and lot of more things, not that it's your business though because you wont be there anyway.

you still didnt answer his questions? he asked why people are hating mortal and he was referring to you, i'v played mortal server back then as a warrior and it was hell a fun server back then, ofc every server has an issues, even yours, and only because he try to make a friendly server for everyone with free2play doesnt mean he need to get hurt butt from everyone.

the only reason i vouch for him it since he is trying his best, and not giving up. like you did on your last project...

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    you still didnt answer his questions? he asked why people are hating mortal and he was referring to you, i'v played mortal server back then as a warrior and it was hell a fun server back then, ofc every server has an issues, even yours, and only because he try to make a friendly server for everyone with free2play doesnt mean he need to get hurt butt from everyone.

the only reason i vouch for him it since he is trying his best, and not giving up. like you did on your last project...
    appreciate the feedback this time it will be same, but with far more improvements , and as stated we are working from source so we have better control over everything. It's just shame we can't have the users to test our server, and what we have coded so far because it's important to test it all as we are working from source and nothing were there by default.

nearly a month now from OP thread, and still not approved any moderator to elaborate why?

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    nearly a month now from OP thread, and still not approved any moderator to elaborate why?
    why you actually need to be approved? everytime you making a topic you need to get approved now? lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    why you actually need to be approved? everytime you making a topic you need to get approved now? lmao...
    yes they forced it to be approved by moderator, which is good idea if the mods were active..

Banned

I wont approve aby topic unless i know the op myself. I am just not up to date with the shady ps owners.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Mortal is not a shady PS developer and shares the same means in wanting to build a money-free design for a server for "the people". I've worked with him before, even though I don't work with him now (don't work with anyone from KO at all anymore), I would not consider him "shady" whatsoever. Mortal, it's not that the mods are inactive, but the forum itself.

However, thank you to the moderators using caution for who may be introduced to approval for a private server around the ko4life community, or what's left of it at least...
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I wont approve aby topic unless i know the op myself. I am just not up to date with the shady ps owners.
    in all fairness, I have never scammed nor even had a Power up store up so I wouldn't call myself shady owner. I've had two private servers, and both times free-to play project which is why It's odd our topic won't get approved there is by far worse hosters out there and their topics are approved.

over a month now are the moderators going to do something about it soon enough ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast