Vid card/ pixel problem

This is a discussion on Vid card/ pixel problem within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; This is the 2nd time it has happened to me, recently i decided to give Knight Imperia a try, the ...
Page: 1

Default Vid card/ pixel problem

This is the 2nd time it has happened to me, recently i decided to give Knight Imperia a try, the first time i log in everything is fine, but when I go to the option menu to turn off the background music, that's when my game seems to mess up.

After I turn off the background music and i restart the game I see a bunch of pixels and like 3 colors, it's like it's snowing on my screen in different colors.

After I alt+f4 and change my resolution in the option menu (from 1024 x768 to 1280 x1024) the game seems to work fine, but my monitor is only 1024x768, so i dont get to see half of the screen. After doing this and starting up the game and restarting it back to 1024x768 won't help, I still get the pixels on the screen.

Here's what it kinda looks like, however it's more colorful with red and pink

Does anyone else have this problem, or a solution to this problem? I have already tried reinstalling my drivers, that didnt work.

Also, when I play on other private servers, the ones that are not capped on 70 and KE, they run ok.

I have Imperia and it works fine...changed everything,sound,resolution,color depth and everything works fine...

I fixed it.. had to do with the refresh rate of my monitor.. weird stuff.

GameOnAMigit

Well it's always a helpful precaution too, set the resolution and color quality the same, example: Monitor color quality and ko color quality at the same level.