Where can i get anticheat for private KO

This is a discussion on Where can i get anticheat for private KO within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello everyone. I just searching internet to get soacs anti cheat and i can't find it.. I didn't see any ...
Page: 1

Default Where can i get anticheat for private KO

Hello everyone. I just searching internet to get soacs anti cheat and i can't find it.. I didn't see any official sites with technologies for private KO.... Im getting angry... only turkish sites.

So what version are you looking for?
    If you buy soacs make sure you buy it from Osmanx because everything else is outdated.
    If you're searching for a free release there's plenty on turkish forums.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    So what version are you looking for?
    If you buy soacs make sure you buy it from Osmanx because everything else is outdated.
    If you're searching for a free release there's plenty on turkish forums.
    Osmanx gives you shit in the first purchase, than he wait if your server is good so he can take more money from you for the updates.

don't waste your time with these premade anticheats, i'd go looking about coding your own, don't know how? pay someone who isn't involved in the KO dev community for a private anticheat, if you can't do either of them because you don't understand how they work or you don't have the money don't waste your time on a ko server, because the cost of an anticheat is far less then what its going to cost you in ddos attacks :P

also just a side note, avoid soacs and osmanx at all costs.

Banned

I wouldn't listen to Sephiroth, he is just upset regarding OsmanX in general. It won't cost you much to prevent DDOS attacks anyway, not sure what in the hell he is talking about, then again... I doubt even he knows what he is talking about.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze View Post
    I wouldn't listen to Sephiroth, he is just upset regarding OsmanX in general. It won't cost you much to prevent DDOS attacks anyway, not sure what in the hell he is talking about, then again... I doubt even he knows what he is talking about.
    and you are?...

I'm just giving my advice, which compares to something rather then "don't listen to this person" I've had personal experience with osmanx's dirty files, wow look at the features, yeah if they work from the get go, buying his files is like buying a spaceship without a manual. As for your comment about protecting against ddos attacks won't cost you much, yeah it won't unless your server becomes popular, enjoy the attacks from the sheer amount of computers infected by many different turkish KO clients that have been used as slaves to attack other servers from various owners. I have a world of knowledge about KO private server hell i even had half a decent one back in the day, even developed my own anticheat a long with custom TBL / Packet encryption and even have my own personal anticheat, but hell what the fuck do i know guessing you're just another dev thats been banned multiple times here and still trying his hardest to feel cool

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    and you are?...
    I guess Resses.?
    Last edited by Avatar; 10-25-2016 at 11:06 PM.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I'm just giving my advice, which compares to something rather then "don't listen to this person" I've had personal experience with osmanx's dirty files, wow look at the features, yeah if they work from the get go, buying his files is like buying a spaceship without a manual. As for your comment about protecting against ddos attacks won't cost you much, yeah it won't unless your server becomes popular, enjoy the attacks from the sheer amount of computers infected by many different turkish KO clients that have been used as slaves to attack other servers from various owners. I have a world of knowledge about KO private server hell i even had half a decent one back in the day, even developed my own anticheat a long with custom TBL / Packet encryption and even have my own personal anticheat, but hell what the fuck do i know guessing you're just another dev thats been banned multiple times here and still trying his hardest to feel cool
    DDOS it's really not an issue anymore, there are providers of dedi's that have it optimized where your game won't even lagg under attacks. Hyper filter for example, put on additional software along that hardware they got, players don't even feel the difference. It is however rather expensive dedi 300-400$ monthly minimum, so you got to have budget to invest. I'm speaking from personal experience cause we've been targeted from ddoses every single time. Now with 1534 version and before with 1299. And from DDoS itself they had never crashed the server, there was some other sneaky attacks tho that caused some problems with login. But that get's blocked by additional software and incase you get hyperfilter dedi that one by default blocks like 90% of other attacks aswell (like ACK).

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    DDOS it's really not an issue anymore, there are providers of dedi's that have it optimized where your game won't even lagg under attacks. Hyper filter for example, put on additional software along that hardware they got, players don't even feel the difference. It is however rather expensive dedi 300-400$ monthly minimum, so you got to have budget to invest. I'm speaking from personal experience cause we've been targeted from ddoses every single time. Now with 1534 version and before with 1299. And from DDoS itself they had never crashed the server, there was some other sneaky attacks tho that caused some problems with login. But that get's blocked by additional software and incase you get hyperfilter dedi that one by default blocks like 90% of other attacks aswell (like ACK).
    yeah that was my point, its really not an issue if you have money to invest, if you don't and your server gets popular (doesn't mean your going to break even on costs.) then don't waste your time. If you want a server for 50 pop then a simple OVH server would be fine. but for a real professional server (or closest to.) your going to be looking at investing a lot of money, if i was this guy, i'd first work my database, client and panel, once you feel its all ready, then invest in an anticheat, but its honestly better to create your own so you know how it all works.

Banned

Thanks for the input Mattish.

Thanks for the input Mattish.
    no problem iamcoolz.