Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Willing to Invest on a PS project

This is a discussion on Willing to Invest on a PS project within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Dear Community, I am well established and willing to invest a decent amount of cash into a well built PS ...
Page: 1

Default Willing to Invest on a PS project

Dear Community,

I am well established and willing to invest a decent amount of cash into a well built PS project,
    Nearly 10 years ago i was a known player on KO and now looking to be a part of it once again not as a player tho.
    We can discuss more over email, Send a private message.

Dear Gamers4life GM's,

This might not be the current place to post, Since i did not find any other area that fits this topic, My apologize if i violated any rule.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielWalts View Post
    Dear Community,

I am well established and willing to invest a decent amount of cash into a well built PS project,
    Nearly 10 years ago i was a known player on KO and now looking to be a part of it once again not as a player tho.

Dear Gamers4life GM's,

This might not be the current place to post, Since i did not find any other area that fits this topic, My apologize if i violated any rule.
    and what do you expect out of this?oO
    You played KO 10 years ago,
    now you come back and want to be a part of the 'community' (if I got that right?) by wanting to invest a 'decent amount of cash' into a 'well built' PS project?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

This looks like another vincent's-grobar's account.

Just like he said on that "new forum"

Project Investor
    Was wondering if anyone would be interested in investing some cash into a new private server project with me for a % share of the return? I have most of the work already completed, just looking for a decent and fair partner willing to help getting it all off the ground.

If anyone is even remotely interested, can PM me here or e-mail me

Dear Community,

Dear Gamers4life GM's,

so gamers4life has GMs? this topic couldnt be more legit..
    nickos3 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Why is this such a problem? He is just looking to invest...

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    This looks like another vincent's-grobar's account.

Just like he said on that "new forum"
    Weird you say this actually, because I sent him a PM here yesterday, but nice detective work, Sgt. Dickhead.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Nah this guys English is too good to be Grobar
    zuka and ISpitOnYourGrave like this.

Guys,

I Am not associated with anyone here, I'm simply offering to invest in a Private server project in return for a percentage.
    Long ago i was here as a player, I quit for university of economics and now I'm well established and mostly bored at work whole day, So i had this idea in mind.

Long ago i was here as a player, I quit for university of economics and now I'm well established and mostly bored at work whole day, So i had this idea in mind.
    I am well established
    You keep repeating that. Besides you claim to be from London UK which is a very generic location for a British person to be from. Also, your grammar is quite awful for someone from the UK. Who you really are? Everything about you stinks as of now. Such a generic name, such a generic location and repeated use of words with grammar errors.. You're not British are you?
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You keep repeating that. Besides you claim to be from London UK which is a very generic location for a British person to be from. Also, your grammar is quite awful for someone from the UK. Who you really are? Everything about you stinks as of now. Such a generic name, such a generic location and repeated use of words with grammar errors.. You're not British are you?
    Kallop,

I moved to London to study at the LSE, London school of economics, Financial market is global and luckily doesn't require perfect grammar.
    Anyhow, I do not understand how my current location or origins has to do with my desire to make an investment?

Kallop,

I moved to London to study at the LSE, London school of economics, Financial market is global and luckily doesn't require perfect grammar.
    Anyhow, I do not understand how my current location or origins has to do with my desire to make an investment?
    Well it doesn't really. It's just questionable whether you're a fraud or not. These forums have had their fair share of bad cases in the past and that's why people are vary of scam attempts and such.

The reason why I question your nation and origin is because the mistakes you made are the kind that a child would make. Or a lazy person. Not very professional if you ask me. Oh well, that was the only remark I was going to make. I cannot prove you wrong, but I can question your intents.

Oh yes, I recall one particularly memorable individual was once interested in investing on these forums as well. Quite a fellow that one.

Well it doesn't really. It's just questionable whether you're a fraud or not. These forums have had their fair share of bad cases in the past and that's why people are vary of scam attempts and such.

The reason why I question your nation and origin is because the mistakes you made are the kind that a child would make. Or a lazy person. Not very professional if you ask me. Oh well, that was the only remark I was going to make. I cannot prove you wrong, but I can question your intents.

Oh yes, I recall one particularly memorable individual was once interested in investing on these forums as well. Quite a fellow that one.
    And by a scam attempt you mean what? Do you somehow believe i will send out my investment and disappear?

And by a scam attempt you mean what? Do you somehow believe i will send out my investment and disappear?
    By no means am I implying you would do such a thing. I'm more curious about whether you're hiding your true identity or not.

By no means am I implying you would do such a thing. I'm more curious about whether you're hiding your true identity or not.
    In order for you to stop bashing me for no reason whatsoever i have sent you couple of PMs which provides more then enough proofs to protect my identity.

Banned Senior Member

Gimme your moneyz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast