Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
Like Tree7Likes

Willing to Invest on a PS project

This is a discussion on Willing to Invest on a PS project within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Bashing? I believe you have misunderstood. I didn't exactly say anything particularly malicious except a couple words here and there. ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Bashing? I believe you have misunderstood. I didn't exactly say anything particularly malicious except a couple words here and there. If anything I said makes it impossible for you to find a server to invest in, then either I have more power than I thought I have, or it was impossible in the first place.

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You keep repeating that. Besides you claim to be from London UK which is a very generic location for a British person to be from. Also, your grammar is quite awful for someone from the UK. Who you really are? Everything about you stinks as of now. Such a generic name, such a generic location and repeated use of words with grammar errors.. You're not British are you?
    I guess since I'm a new account I can only wait for this, 2015 it's hard to join anywhere because we are all fake

  3. #18
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    I guess since I'm a new account I can only wait for this, 2015 it's hard to join anywhere because we are all fake
    Not really. I've gone the same phase back when I first joined KO4Life. I felt like I needed to post things to become a part of the community in the first place so I did. New users always cause suspicion, but as long as you act like a normal person then there should be no issues. There are plenty of users who only post now and then and have below 100 posts. They simply adapt to the community instead of rushing for the 50 post mark.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Bashing? I believe you have misunderstood. I didn't exactly say anything particularly malicious except a couple words here and there. If anything I said makes it impossible for you to find a server to invest in, then either I have more power than I thought I have, or it was impossible in the first place.
    You just gave him hard time for no reason, You are looking to create drama..
    He said he is investing money, Not asking for money, Only god knows what you want from this guy.

  5. #20
    Senior Member UltimatePvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ProLand, Moradon
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Gimme your moneyz
    Welcome back, you never change still only money
    Vincents likes this.

  6. #21
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Welcome back, you never change still only money
    Grow up little boy, that's what the world revolves around.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Lol @brandon, all these years still sounds like a 12 year old. damn.

  8. #23
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    Only god knows what you want from this guy.
    All I want is to bump this topic because one server advertisement bugged out and still shows as the most recent post -______-'

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Massive LOLs. What's he gonna do, give his money to someone and then run away? How is throwing yer money at someone scamming them.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Massive LOLs. What's he gonna do, give his money to someone and then run away? How is throwing yer money at someone scamming them.
    That's what i was trying to say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •