For new servers [I give help]

This is a discussion on For new servers [I give help] within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; For all those who want to start a new server "Knight Online", I notice that I am willing to help ...
Page: 1

potoso

Default For new servers [I give help]

For all those who want to start a new server "Knight Online", I notice that I am willing to help should only send private messages.

About Me
    I am a student of Systems Engineering, I was manager of one of the first private servers (Knight Online Latino) almost 3-4 years, I have knowledge in Visual Basic, C + +, Java, Php, Html, Sql.

About website and servers files
    I count files for all versions About the website, I have a website made ​​in PHP, has high security, and has an online shopping system by class, fully automated, the customer purchases with paypal and automatically adds purchased item

Note:You do not need to know anything about it, this message is for, common players, who have the desire to create a server of Knight Online

Sounds more like you are selling other peoples work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    ^ This. (10 chrs)

potoso

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Sounds more like i give help to those who want to set up a server pirvado and they do not know how, and what I offer about the web , web shop and some automation tools and improve the game server are mine.

DePH

Hey potoso, I am very interested in investing towards your help, if you can help me setup a private server for USKO, I'll be happy to pay you in $$. Reply back to my pm please. Ty