Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mauja
  • 6 Post By Mauja

Zbrush - Snake Queen 3D sculpting and 3D printing.

This is a discussion on Zbrush - Snake Queen 3D sculpting and 3D printing. within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Hello Knight Online lovers, Since the whole world is in lock down due to deadly corona virus covid-19, I have ...
Page: 1

Default Zbrush - Snake Queen 3D sculpting and 3D printing.

Hello Knight Online lovers,

Since the whole world is in lock down due to deadly corona virus covid-19, I have nothing but time. I recently got into sculpting with zbrush. Its been a week since I downloaded the program and did couple of experiments. The initial idea was to create miniatures for my D&D game. I 3D printed some of the miniatures I designed, and some of the miniatures I found on the internet.

These are the first monsters I sculpt with Zbrush and printed succesfully. I spent my majority of the night working on the firt model. The second model came out great. No need for support material or anything and its a solid design. I experimented with different brushes and tools. If you are curious about he 3D printed results of above designs leave a comment and i'll share with you.

After these models, I feel confident enough to put my hands on Knight Online Monsters. This game is very old. The models are low poly models without any detail. Printing the models straight from the game will look like origami. My first project is Snake Queen. I'll post updates as I contuniue to sculpt the model.

Have a nice day.

If you have any question regarding the process leave a comment. I will 3D print this after I finish sculpting. Right now the model is pretty basic there are lots of work to do.
    Aether likes this.

Okey I said I am working on the Snake Queen but, but.. I sort of lost in the snake and begin the Talos. This is where I am at right now. After I finish the legs, i am gonna 3D print and paint. If you are interested in buying one let me know.

finally finished the golem, i'll post the 3D printed result later.

Last edited by Mauja; 04-22-2020 at 04:28 PM.
    Lorenzo, nickos3, Aether and 3 others like this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

: (

Quote Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
    This game is very old.
    are we a joke to you?

jk, great work! looks amazing. Maybe you could put them on amazon? I'm sure you would have a lot of orders from turkey

edit: Saw you're selling them and I am interested. Can you PM me your price?

Looks awesome, post a link for us to order some maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen View Post
    Looks awesome, post a link for us to order some maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    are we a joke to you?

jk, great work! looks amazing. Maybe you could put them on amazon? I'm sure you would have a lot of orders from turkey

edit: Saw you're selling them and I am interested. Can you PM me your price?
    No, there are zero order ^^ Turks are not interested in such things I assume. They pay only ingame content , lots of money goes there, not to artist like me ^^

Thank you for your interest in these. I dont have any international website to sell these items printed and painted ready to display. But you can join my patreon to download 3D model of the golem. or if you really want to 3D model I can print paint and ship to your adress. For price information please contact me via Discord.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/cba_studio/ ( its new )
    Pateron : https://www.patreon.com/user?u=32615086 ( I'll upload every 3D model I make there, more models will come )

Discord : Mauja#1962