Ducks of Doom WoW | 3.3.5a | 1x Blizzlike

This is a discussion on Ducks of Doom WoW | 3.3.5a | 1x Blizzlike within the WOW Private Servers forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Server information: Client version: 3.3.5a Server Rates: 1x Blizzlike (no custom items!) Hosted at a data center in Chicago, IL ...
Page: 1

Default Ducks of Doom WoW | 3.3.5a | 1x Blizzlike

Server information:
    Client version: 3.3.5a
    Server Rates: 1x
    Blizzlike (no custom items!)
    Hosted at a data center in Chicago, IL USA

We're a group of people that have worked in the emulation community going on over 14 years now. With a good chunk of that in mangos which is what our server back end uses.

I won't make a long ad saying how we're 100% lag free, with 0 downtime etc etc. We at Ducks of Doom know that's 100% impossible. Downtime has to happen to add in updates and fixes, lag will occur because that's the nature of the internet. While we work to make sure that they don't happen often, we won't advertise it'll never happen.

Our developers make sure our databases and server cores are up to date weekly! We don't use repacks, we make our own. The first server we have out is our 1x server, Shadowvale. Which has no customization built into it and a donation system that has nothing in it that is game changing. Gold, and vanity pets that's all you'll find and that's all you'll ever find! (Well maybe mounts in the future but that's down the road)

I don't know what else to say so I shall end with a few notes:

• We are working on building an Instant 80 PvP fun server.
    • No, I'm not hiring administrators (That kind of access is earned not asked for).
    • Yes, we are looking for in game Game Masters. (They do not have powers to add items)
    • Yes, we are looking for forum moderators.
    • Why yes! We are on Twitter and Google Plus!

Our website is:
    Ducks of DOOM! - The Front Page
    From there, you can find links to our account portal, forums, arcade (which is going in this weekend for just random fun), Other games and more!

If you have any questions you can post here and i'll try to reply or you can post on our main website

Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

And now... your moment of zen:

Yep that's me in a sexy hat with my birdie!

Dude I have been playing on a server called Eternal-WoW.com, you should join, they have a 255 realm, instant 80, high rates, and blizz rates, also we have 2 Cata realms! Check them out!! Eternal-WoW.com!