Looking for the ultimate private server

This is a discussion on Looking for the ultimate private server within the WOW Private Servers forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; it should be blizzlike withouth any of them donor shit and 1092830192831 different armors can also be a fun server ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for the ultimate private server

it should be blizzlike withouth any of them donor shit and 1092830192831 different armors

can also be a fun server insant 80 or something long as its not with them donor`s and shit

thanks in advance

Dude I have been playing on a server called Eternal-WoW.com, you should join, they have a 255 realm, instant 80, high rates, and blizz rates, also we have 2 Cata realms! Check them out!! Eternal-WoW.com!

Eternal-WoW is easily the way to go theres so much to do and you'll never get bored. There are great WotK servers and Cata servers.

The most epic server out there is Eternal-wow, from my 7 months of experience I can tell you that there is nothing better out there, all the servers are awesome and they have everything from blizzlike to fun realms. Join at eternal-wow(dot)com