Naruto MMORPG (Wow Mod)

This is a discussion on Naruto MMORPG (Wow Mod) within the WOW Private Servers forums, part of the World Of Warcraft category; Just wanting to share a game with you guys called JutsuOnline. It is a world of warcraft private server that ...
Page: 1

Default Naruto MMORPG (Wow Mod)

Just wanting to share a game with you guys called JutsuOnline. It is a world of warcraft private server that has been fully modified to represent the world of Naruto.. It is strictly a role play server.

The game features are:

You can play as Konoha or in sand village.
    You can go rogue.
    There are chuunin exams.
    There are custom jutsu.
    Giant summons.
    Forbidden Jutsu.
    Sage mode.
    Jinchuuriki.
    Cursed marks.
    Bloodlines.
    E to S rank missions.
    Shadow clones.
    Custom items
    Everything needed for an awesome naruto mmorpg

forum: JutsuONLINE • Index page

TRAILER: (Skip to 40 seconds in...)

Oh yeah, and If anyone is interested... I am selling items/ abilities in JutsuOnline for items in Carnac west. Private message me for details...

Its somewhat innovative but it jus looks buggy, and lame as fuck.

This video is actually out dated. Its pretty stable as far as private severs go. Try it out ^^

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

That was pretty funny but technically it's just wow with edited skills and a bit map editing. A real naruto mmorpg would be awesome though

I don't think you have any idea 'technically' do you?

Yes, it is using wow's source, but 'edited skills and a bit of map editing'? You clearly haven't researched into the scope of this game, let alone played it. This then leads me to question; one, why would you talk about it as if you know what your talking about? And the second, I'm fairly confident you have no idea of the technicalities of developing and marketing an indie mmorpg.

I do however agree with one minor detail in your assumptive, mis-informative post. A 'real' Naruto mmorpg would be awesome. No major game dev company intends on it, including ubisoft, which currently own the licensing from viz media to do, so JutsuOnline is great for now.

My Jounin, Kazuki Senju. Level 90

My new suiton jutsu. 'Hidden mist Jutsu'

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill666 View Post
    I don't think you have any idea 'technically' do you?

Yes, it is using wow's source, but 'edited skills and a bit of map editing'? You clearly haven't researched into the scope of this game, let alone played it. This then leads me to question; one, why would you talk about it as if you know what your talking about? And the second, I'm fairly confident you have no idea of the technicalities of developing and marketing an indie mmorpg.

I do however agree with one minor detail in your assumptive, mis-informative post. A 'real' Naruto mmorpg would be awesome. No major game dev company intends on it, including ubisoft, which currently own the licensing from viz media to do, so JutsuOnline is great for now.
    Did someone wake up with sand in their vagina? My intention was not to be disrespectful but your arrogance makes me want to diss you like there's no tomorrow.
    I'm sure there's been alot of time and effort put into the mod but in the end it's nothing but a mod built on another game. I'm not gonna get into an e-argument with you because you're obviously very defensive about your thing.
    I'm merely stating my opinion when I'm saying that the whole mod is nothing but some edited skills and model editing. That's just how I see it, another wow mod, nothing too original.
    I do wish the jutsu online crew all the best though, it's good to have something to bring the non-japanese naruto fans together.

I love Naruto and hope there will be a real mmorpg one day, great idea though

Excuse me if I came across overbearing with pride or arrogant as you put it. That was not my intention. My intention was to defend the inevitable flames that you appeared to be initiating in my good natured thread. :S I'm merely trying to share a game with the people who want to check it out. Not have people judge it.. Especially when they demonstrate that they have no solid reasoning behind their factually put opinion.

I make out your opinion to lack solidity because, concerning other Wow mods, none come even close to the scale of JO. I would say it is the first fully modded private wow server. Unless you can show me another of course? I am intrigued..

Lastly, I do not feel particularly defensive over JO in particular. I simply however, will not exercise leniency towards flamers in this thread. Period. There is no need and nobody wants to see it..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Did someone wake up with sand in their vagina?
    This is just unnecessary, provocative and you are clearly here for a flame. Please take it someone else or I will simply give you what you want and delete the thread as I don't want to converse over this further with you. This thread is only here for the benefit of others, so ultimately I am not too bothered.

Banned Regular Member

wow is such a hard game to play XD , very big maps , and too many skills to use ..but this server is a nice idea.

What's your name in-game? I'll help you if you want

Banned Regular Member

na , i dont play this server ^^ , i used to play neverendless-wow , i still have my chars over there tho.

Oh, I see..

This is probably harder than wow tbh, its a much much faster paced combat system.

Got more items in JO to trade if anyone is interested. Need cwest igi and igc

Eternal-Wow is much less buggier. I have tried a billion servers and Eternal-Wow has never made me bored.