Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1 more day and still no info

This is a discussion on 1 more day and still no info within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Guess you're right, they could just hop on for a few minutes and let us know what the deal is. ...
Page: 2

Jurtje

Guess you're right, they could just hop on for a few minutes and let us know what the deal is. But we don't know what they're all up to. For all we know K2 sent a rampaging horde of Turks at the developers, and there's not much left of them now. They'll let us know when it's time for us to know. Viewing their recent activity, they haven't let us down. So I'm putting them on a good reason to have not given us more information yet. We'll just have to be patient. They might all be working around the clock to get it to us in time, and all we're doing is spamming the forum for more info. They're dedicated people, give them some room :]

Quote Originally Posted by Jurtje View Post
    They might all be working around the clock to get it to us in time, and all we're doing is spamming the forum for more info. They're dedicated people, give them some room :]
    No doubts about that dude.

I'm believing in them aswell, so lets hope so :P lol.

DezartuR

if the server is not open tomorrow i will consider that this project is not seriously and like everybody say what bad start , bad finish , this server is not even started and already got failures :/ .

quitin if tomorrow is not open

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    if the server is not open tomorrow i will consider that this project is not seriously and like everybody say what bad start , bad finish , this server is not even started and already got failures :/ .

quitin if tomorrow is not open
    useless post, seriously.

How much from 1-10 do you think the admins care if you'll leave or not?

Exacly, clearly ( no offense buddy, same goes for me and for everyone there )

nerve 1 by 1 and server gets empty pretty easy...most of people dont like hard hard farming and hard exping,especially if they cant afford scrolls/premium.Most of the ppl that played p.servers got used to having scrolls droped by mobs or having them in sundries + 55m for a stack of scrolls is insane considering that u barely can drop a BUS from a mob lol,let alone silver/gold bars (if they even drop).

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    nerve 1 by 1 and server gets empty pretty easy...most of people dont like hard hard farming and hard exping,especially if they cant afford scrolls/premium.Most of the ppl that played p.servers got used to having scrolls droped by mobs or having them in sundries + 55m for a stack of scrolls is insane considering that u barely can drop a BUS from a mob lol,let alone silver/gold bars (if they even drop).
    Who wouldn't come later, wouldn't come either now.

If you want somthing successfully, you gotta be patient for it, hurts but it's the truth, although I want to play aswell lol.

I don't care to wait a bit more, but what disappoints me is the admins attitude and their ignoring , that's all.

As for the release date, we obviously can wait a bit more if it would be necessary lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Who wouldn't come later, wouldn't come either now.

If you want somthing successfully, you gotta be patient for it, hurts but it's the truth, although I want to play aswell lol.

I don't care to wait a bit more, but what disappoints me is the admins attitude and their ignoring , that's all.

As for the release date, we obviously can wait a bit more if it would be necessary lol.
    Thats the problem they give no info what so ever and it turns people off and as of the last few days people are starting to say their not going anymore, and im borderline now because i don't think it will come out tomorrow.

DezartuR

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    useless post, seriously.

How much from 1-10 do you think the admins care if you'll leave or not?

Exacly, clearly ( no offense buddy, same goes for me and for everyone there )

get a life dude i give my personal opinion , i dont care if 1 noob called NervE say '' i dont care u play ''
    go street get a girl have some sex and STOP SPAM the forums with ur stupid comments NOBODY CARE

sex = squaids !
    have spare time ? = dota

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    get a life dude i give my personal opinion , i dont care if 1 noob called NervE say '' i dont care u play ''
    go street get a girl have some sex and STOP SPAM the forums with ur stupid comments NOBODY CARE
    Lol, not going into a flame war once again, you just didn't get my point.

/sadly , peace and gl lol.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You guys don't get it. Your "If server doesn't come out tomorrow, I won't play" is not fooling anyone. Server was suppose to be officially released on January 25th, 2010... but it didn't, and was delayed back all the way until now. Do you really think that brought players into saying 'no'? They will still be back, pretty much all of them with a few exceptions of those that actually don't have time to play anymore or those that didn't bother checking the forum for the actual upcoming release date.

However, I do have to agree what everyone is saying here on some basis. You guys are honestly beginning to act like K2. I thought one good thing about this server would be its "customer support", but seeing as you can't make just one post on the updates, how do we expect to get any customer support on personal levels?

That's all we ask for is info.....

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You guys don't get it. Your "If server doesn't come out tomorrow, I won't play" is not fooling anyone. Server was suppose to be officially released on January 25th, 2010... but it didn't, and was delayed back all the way until now. Do you really think that brought players into saying 'no'? They will still be back, pretty much all of them with a few exceptions of those that actually don't have time to play anymore or those that didn't bother checking the forum for the actual upcoming release date.

However, I do have to agree what everyone is saying here on some basis. You guys are honestly beginning to act like K2. I thought one good thing about this server would be its "customer support", but seeing as you can't make just one post on the updates, how do we expect to get any customer support on personal levels?
    Well, I have to admit that you've expressed your self better then I did, too sad that this guy didn't understand me lol .

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You guys are honestly beginning to act like K2. I thought one good thing about this server would be its "customer support", but seeing as you can't make just one post on the updates, how do we expect to get any customer support on personal levels?
    I read all the posts here just like I do with 99% of the forums.

Trust me, just because the project team isn't giving you guys the answers doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Be patient, it will be worth it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    I read all the posts here just like I do with 99% of the forums.

Trust me, just because the project team isn't giving you guys the answers doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Be patient, it will be worth it.
    I know that, but you do have to understand that even a "We will be posting further details of the release soon" from Devile will just get this whole tension off people's minds. And even that sentence takes like less then 10 seconds to write.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast